Got Nice Office, Nice Contracts... How to Go About Recruiting?

jacobtn

Guru
1000 Post Club
Well I bought a large office building in a professional area (near doctors offices and attorneys). I have some great contracts because of the volume of biz I write, 25% Med Supp and 127.5% FE. I'm looking to recruit agents and hire telemarketers to do presets. Where to look for agents? I don't want to waste time or money of course.

I have trained about 6 agents in my career (as a favor to friends and family), all have done very well. I'm guessing the telemarketers will be easier to find, although finding good ones may prove to be harder.

Any suggestions?

Re: Got Nice Office, Nice Contracts... How to Go About Recruiting

Well I bought a large office building in a professional area (near doctors offices and attorneys). I have some great contracts because of the volume of biz I write, 25% Med Supp and 127.5% FE. I'm looking to recruit agents and hire telemarketers to do presets. Where to look for agents? I don't want to waste time or money of course.

I have trained about 6 agents in my career (as a favor to friends and family), all have done very well. I'm guessing the telemarketers will be easier to find, although finding good ones may prove to be harder.

Any suggestions?

What city? What states?

Just be aware of the debit balances and how they will roll up from your downline. On the advance agreement there is a reason why you also have to sign it.

WIth that being said, the best way to recruit is to get list of agents per state by company and then mail them a postcard.

You can recruit in over 41 states and get an override without having a lic in that state.

Contact me and I will give you some pointers...

Mark, can you elaborate? Perhaps on PM? I ask because if you make any sort of over-ride, you may like what I have to say...

Just be aware of the debit balances and how they will roll up from your downline. On the advance agreement there is a reason why you also have to sign it.

WIth that being said, the best way to recruit is to get list of agents per state by company and then mail them a postcard.

You can recruit in over 41 states and get an override without having a lic in that state.

Contact me and I will give you some pointers...

Back