Grade Your Website and Blog

Crabcake Johnny

Guru
5000 Post Club
Maryland
Grade Your Blog | Blog Grader
Website SEO Tool | Website Grader

One thing I'm doing this year is digging into SEO. I feel like I'm learning what a hammer looks like and still have to go through the rest of Home Depot. A lot of absorb and seems more like an endless journey than a destination.

In any case, some of this is quite valuable. It's nice, for example, to see that I'm doing a lot wrong on my site and blog.

One tiny gem: Depending on which SEO book or blog you're reading the weight given to the length of your domain subscription is right around 6%. Not a huge factor but when it's as simple as buying the domain for 5 years instead of two to get that extra 6% of SEO juice, I'm in.

Looks like you and I both belong in the same SEO jail. By your Meta data, looks like you're trying to optimize "insurance agent resource." Problem is - no one's searching that term. Also like my site, yours doesn't have enough anchor text on the front page.

Grade Your Blog | Blog Grader
Website SEO Tool | Website Grader

One thing I'm doing this year is digging into SEO. I feel like I'm learning what a hammer looks like and still have to go through the rest of Home Depot. A lot of absorb and seems more like an endless journey than a destination.

In any case, some of this is quite valuable. It's nice, for example, to see that I'm doing a lot wrong on my site and blog.

One tiny gem: Depending on which SEO book or blog you're reading the weight given to the length of your domain subscription is right around 6%. Not a huge factor but when it's as simple as buying the domain for 5 years instead of two to get that extra 6% of SEO juice, I'm in.

John thats the biggest Myth in the World.

Also Google has not used Keyword Tags forever

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree with the vid. For me, I an on having my site around for quite a long time.

Since all of this is a closely guarded secret I'll take anything I can get. Content is obviously king which I first learned from you.

Looks like you and I both belong in the same SEO jail. By your Meta data, looks like you're trying to optimize "insurance agent resource." Problem is - no one's searching that term. Also like my site, yours doesn't have enough anchor text on the front page.

No actually according to his Home Page he is optmizing for

"Welcome Insurance Agents"

okay, what should I use? I'm not very good at SEO. I drive most of my own traffic to my site. I've use xsitepro2 to make my site.

That website is awesome... I just learned a lot about my site. Going to try to fix some things right now...

Back