Graded with Transamerica

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I had a lead last week that had just bought MOO by mail 2 year ROP. He took a long list of drugs for multiple conditions that he said began in 2/2015. Since it had been 2 years I wrote Transamerica since they are as liberal as they come. Got a graded offer so that makes me think no one would probably issue level. Should I just tell him to keep what he has?

I had a lead last week that had just bought MOO by mail 2 year ROP. He took a long list of drugs for multiple conditions that he said began in 2/2015. Since it had been 2 years I wrote Transamerica since they are as liberal as they come. Got a graded offer so that makes me think no one would probably issue level. Should I just tell him to keep what he has?
What are the meds?

Trans may have offered graded due to insulin and afib (just an example) which would be level with other companies.

I agree with the previous posts... Got to know the meds and condition

There were so many that I didn't write them down. I remember looking up a few and one was for AFIB, one was a blood thinner, Lasix for fluid and Coreg. No diabetes or respiratory. May try Aetna.

There were so many that I didn't write them down. I remember looking up a few and one was for AFIB, one was a blood thinner, Lasix for fluid and Coreg. No diabetes or respiratory. May try Aetna.

Next time write them down unless you are going GI right off the bat

Went back and got a list of his medications. Amiodarone, Furosemide, Entresto and Xarelto are the ones that cause concern. Aetna won't take Amiodarone. RNA maybe? He must have started taking some of these recently or Transamerica would have made an offer of standard. Probably will walk away.

If those meds are within 12 months that's probably why you were offered graded, and I don't see you getting better.

He just bought a MOO ROP that I was trying to replace. He said his trouble started 6/2015, but I think he got the dates wrong. I can't beat what he has.

Back