Grand child riders /Children's WL

noah

Guru
1000 Post Club
Have a 5 year old with an insulin pump (diabetes diagnosed age 2) riding 10k on a 50k term policy out of contestability.

Policy owner wants to ditch the term for WL but does not want dich it unless she can either.....

1.Get CWL for the 5 year old.
2.Take out WL and add the 5 year old as a rider.

Rider has been declined by LBL due to insulin pump.

I don't write riders or much CHL.

What's the best way to put this one together ?

Yeah that is a tough one. The best option would be to convert the term into a whole life if possible and keep the child rider. Most companies if not all are going to ask about a "chronic medical condition" or diabetes explicitly. Hope this goes well for you Noah.

No conversion here,Primerica 15 year level then skyrocketing ART.

Likely best for client to keep the Primerica term & apply for new Permanent & term elsewhere. Then, ask for a copy of the child rider endorsement contract language. It will spell out what options the Child Rider has long term. IE - many have the right to convert to WL for up to 5x the Child rider amount at some point in time like at age 25 or from age 20-25. Maybe becuase it is Primerica, it will not have a conversion option to WL, but maybe will have a conversion option to term. Hopefully that is the case. I would suggest you reach out to a professional primerica agent with experience, but generally you cant locate someone that has more than a short number of months experience.

Have a 5 year old with an insulin pump (diabetes diagnosed age 2) riding 10k on a 50k term policy out of contestability.

Policy owner wants to ditch the term for WL but does not want dich it unless she can either.....

1.Get CWL for the 5 year old.
2.Take out WL and add the 5 year old as a rider.

Rider has been declined by LBL due to insulin pump.

I don't write riders or much CHL.

What's the best way to put this one together ?
Senior life has GI down to age 0..

Likely best for client to keep the Primerica term & apply for new Permanent & term elsewhere. Then, ask for a copy of the child rider endorsement contract language. It will spell out what options the Child Rider has long term. IE - many have the right to convert to WL for up to 5x the Child rider amount at some point in time like at age 25 or from age 20-25. Maybe becuase it is Primerica, it will not have a conversion option to WL, but maybe will have a conversion option to term. Hopefully that is the case. I would suggest you reach out to a professional primerica agent with experience, but generally you cant locate someone that has more than a short number of months experience.

Primerica does not offer WL.

Senior life has GI down to age 0..

Are you saying you would replace a policy out of contestability with GI ?

Greg wouldn't tell us if it's a 2 or 3 year wait.

Do you know which one ?

Would you trust,recommend,and allow your client that currently has coverage with you,to talk to,deal with,and do business with an Senior Life agent ?

What's the rate for a 5 year old female,10k GI with them ?

Primerica does not offer WL.

Are you saying you would replace a policy out of contestability with GI ?

Greg wouldn't tell us if it's a 2 or 3 year wait.

Do you know which one ?

Would you trust,recommend,and allow your client that currently has coverage with you,to talk to,deal with,and do business with an Senior Life agent ?

What's the rate for a 5 year old female,10k GI with them ?
Sons of Norway would be $6.66 a month for $10K, but you wouldn't want to stick them with that premium, so you could write them more...say $25K for $16.64 a month. :yes:

How many units of insulin daily?

Last edited:
Can ride Trans for 5k with 0 health questions.
Convert to WL after 2 years up to age 22.
Not certain on guaranteed insurability and as usual multiple departments cannot tell me ?

Back