Great American Life Insurance Co.

midwestbroker

Guru
1000 Post Club
Columbia, MO
I have been contacted by Great American Life Insurance Co. about selling LTC through them.

Anyone use them?

The own United Teachers which I have a contract with for supplemental products, but I have not sold one of those in about 2 1/2 years.

Thanks!

Yea, it is a pretty neat LTC product. Has some riders that I have only heard of them having.

Go to aimsltc.com to learn all about it and get the rates.

Great American Life Insurance, a subsidiary of Great American Financial Resources, targets active and retired educators, as well as employees of not-for-profit organizations, with a variety of retirement and insurance products, including annuities, supplemental health coverage, and long-term care insurance. Subsidiaries of Great American Life Insurance include Annuity Investors Life Insurance, Loyal American Life Insurance, and United Teacher Associates Insurance.
Great American Life long-term care insurance policies have been designed to protect your family’s assets, while at the same time allowing you to maintain your freedom and independence. That means you can choose the care you need and prefer, in a wide variety of health care settings.

Term life insurance

I just got an e-mail that Great American is now offering Royal Neighbors Life Insurance products since they pulled their own.

Looks like a standard street level contract.

Back