JR Arrested in New Haven Hotel with $15 Hooker

Paul to Publish EBook in May: "My Success With Shared Leads"

Top headlines for today, April 1st:

Scott Thiltgen to Become Mega Life's New TX Regional Director

Bob Vineyard Announces Collapse on Internet Sales: Meets With All Clients

Al, Frank and Rick Announce Partnership: New Agency To Launch July 1st

JR Arrested in New Haven Hotel with $15 Hooker

Paul to Publish EBook in May: "My Success With Shared Leads"

AARP decides to endorse insurance products that are actually the best deals for seniors and will accept no payment because that would "taint" the endorsement.

AL3 invents database that does everything YIO does plus makes your phone calls for you AND is web based AND he gives it away for free! So far, Al is the only one who understands how to use it.

Newby begins selling the highly prestegious NHS (knows his ****) designation for insurance agents. Agents who can't make it to the class can watch the first 15-minutes of "the Jerk" and pay special attention to the "recognizing the difference between **** and shinola" and just mail me the $499

Entire Insurance Agents Forum members decide to vote for Hillery because she is really out to help people.

-SAI plans fishing trip, sues property owner over access restrictions

-MEGA/NASE announce new national major medical PPO coverage with NFRs, hold-harmless agreements, participating providers and annual deductibles and OOPMs.

-Anthem Blue Cross changes name back to Blue Cross of California so people in CA will actually recognize the brand name.

Back