Great Florida Insurance Franchise

manny79

Expert
Hi,

Have any of you guys has any experience or know someone who nows someone that have ever work with this franchise? or have something to share about them? Thanks , I am looking to get in and all I have hear is actually good but from them and I want to hear something from our side as independents as well. Thanks

Hi,

Have any of you guys has any experience or know someone who nows someone that have ever work with this franchise? or have something to share about them? Thanks , I am looking to get in and all I have hear is actually good but from them and I want to hear something from our side as independents as well. Thanks

I would call specific agents who work with Great Florida to get the best perspective. They will usually tell you what you need to know. I don't know if I have ever seen any Great Florida agents on the forum. Good Luck.

Hi,

If its the same one im thinking of, a friend of mine worked there. You have to assign commissions and they keep your renewals. Complete scam.

If its the same one im thinking of, a friend of mine worked there. You have to assign commissions and they keep your renewals. Complete scam.

That would really suck because we do this for renewals only. I have heard mixed things about the company. Due your due diligence.

Back