Great Inspirational Quotes... Leave One---

To not forget and not forgive is stupid.
To forget and forgive is naive.
To forgive and remember is wise.

Dig It!

"I Love All Jazz, And Dig All Jive,
That's The Reason I Stay Alive....."
My Motto As I Live And Learn Is....
Dig, and Be Dug In Return"

Langston Hughes

Most of these quotes sound like the rah-rah corporate crap my managers at Liberty National used to spew. Take what inspiration from these quotes that you can:

"Hell is other people" -- Jean-Paul Sartre

"There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?" -- Woody Allen

"A salesman must also have flexible goals. You may say, 'I want to sell 10 accounts this week,' and you sell five. You're ready to die. But, you tell yourself, 'Five isn't too bad. You know, next week maybe I'll sell 10.' -- Curtis Carlson

"The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference." –- Richard Dawkins

"We are constantly wondering if we should reproduce with this person or not, whether we should eat or not eat, but insects are pure action. They are horribly perfect. That's why they are scary and why we hate them so much." - Film Director Guillermo del Toro.

"True enlightenment is not photogenic." - Corpson

"Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal." - Albert Camus

Back