Great Response from HomeTown Quotes

HuntAssuranceGroup

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I cancelled my account with HomeTown quotes due to lack of activity. I had the account for 5+ weeks and only got back 3 leads, which were no good. Although, the lead system did not work for life here in Western NC. I was THRILLED :) with how well they handled my request for cancellation. They did not give me any hassle. Once I increase my products into P&C or I expand my counties for Life/Health leads...I WILL GO BACK.

Very nice to have great customer service especially finding vendors in this industry.

Kuddos!

Life leads right now are kinda tough. There is such a flood of fake leads out there right now, coming from all sorts of places as affiliates are trying to generate revenues from very old (5 years for example) leads that came in for other products.

It's been a dry well for me for a while now. I don't blame HTQ for this as they are screening the heck out of mine. This is something I really want them to do. You see, I really got tired of chasing fake leads a while ago. You end up spending time on a credit rather than a sale.

There's agents that think volume is a sign of quality. Been doing this a while, nope just the opposite. High volume usually means no filters and a lot of footwork chasing credits over sales. Been there, done that. Quality over quantity as I could and should be doing something else than chasing credits.

HTQ does a pretty good job filtering for me. Would I like more leads? DA? but I would like them to be from people who actually submitted them and can either say yes or no to quotes from me.

IF you're getting started or looking for a honest relationship with a leads vendor, I can reccomend these guys and gals at HTQs.

Are they perfect? No. But I find they don't p iss me off very often, maybe once a year. Compared to a lot of the other guys out there who p issed me off 2 -3 times a week. I have found them good to work with. If some of the other vendors worked the same way, I would have continued with them too as it simply works by this method "if I am paying you money and you're just p issing me off constantly, why am I paying you money?" HTQ has been great to work with.

This isn't directed at any particular lead vendor...but why do some lead vendors continue to take money from agents if they can't fill the orders??

I'm a small lead vendor compared to others, but I can pretty accurately predict volume of leads I will generate each month, and only sell a percentage of that capacity upfront, leaving room for fluctuations in lead flow, credits, etc..it's not rocket science and avoids problems others experience in delivering leads..

"This isn't directed at any particular lead vendor...but why do some lead vendors continue to take money from agents if they can't fill the orders??"

Cause there is an ever constant flow of agents who are dumb enough to commit big dollars upfront without really thinking about the process.

There are just some vendors agents should refuse to deal with based on the terms of their contracts. But they do, then come here and complain about not getting a refund, when if they bothered to read what they signed off on where it "said" no refunds....

These companies exist because they have sales reps that promise the moon that you'll never deal with again. They tell an agent the opposite of what the contract says with "oh we never do that?" Agents don't understand if they take the time to write down, we don't refund cash, they don't refund cash.

Back