Great Southern Life Insurance Company (GSL) Is Coming Soon!

Northeast Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pennsylvania
In 2018, Americo Medicare Supplement sales doubled. Thank you to all of our hard working agents who helped make that possible.

To continue building on this success, Americo is announcing great new premium rates through their subsidiary company, Great Southern Life Insurance Company (GSL).

With GSL, you can expect the same great service that we’ve all been receiving with Americo, and an easy-to-use, instant underwriting decision eApp.

If you’re already contracted with Americo, there is no new contracting needed, and you’ll have the same Agent # that you did with Americo.

GSL rates will be even more competitive than Americo, and in case you haven’t heard, the bonus program is going to be even better.

Do you write them? Is there any underwriting niche? Something they will approve others are strict on?

In 2018, Americo Medicare Supplement sales doubled. Thank you to all of our hard working agents who helped make that possible.

To continue building on this success, Americo is announcing great new premium rates through their subsidiary company, Great Southern Life Insurance Company (GSL).

With GSL, you can expect the same great service that we’ve all been receiving with Americo, and an easy-to-use, instant underwriting decision eApp.

If you’re already contracted with Americo, there is no new contracting needed, and you’ll have the same Agent # that you did with Americo.

GSL rates will be even more competitive than Americo, and in case you haven’t heard, the bonus program is going to be even better.
And the "shell game" begins. :laugh:

Yes, we write them. If you are already selling a life client Americo, they like to see another product with the same carrier. And vice versa. For some reason, there is more legitimacy when bundling products with the same carrier.

I looked for GSL on CSG and didn't see it yet as an option to add for quoting - does anyone know if they are active yet or when they'll become active?

I did not write any Americo - ever - until November or December 2018, but I've had good luck so far with their underwriting.

I only found about it as I received an email today from an IMO I receive emails from called http://www.newhorizonsmktg.com. I'm not appointed with them. It didn't say anything else except about the bonus program.

Probably in the next few days more communications will be forthcoming.
I got that e-mail too, but I haven't opened it yet.

They're a legit FMO. :yes:

Didn't MOO do this 8 or 9 years ago?

Almost all of them do it now. I'm at the point now where I don't care anymore about the shell game, because you as the agent can't prevent it or promise that the carrier won't do it.

Humana and UHC are the 2 main carriers, to my knowledge (correct me if I'm wrong), who aren't doing it, but their rates are (typically) higher. People will buy them, though, due to brand recognition, etc., so I sell them.

Latest posts

Back