Great Southern Life Insurance Company (GSL) Is Coming Soon!

Didn't MOO do this 8 or 9 years ago?
MOFO's credited with starting the shell game, but I was with Physician's Mutual for a coupLe of years when they started offering Med Sups through their life branch Physician's Life, after their PM Med Supps got too high. That was 20 years ago, so as much as I despise MOFO, I guess all this shell game crap should be blamed on Physician's Mutual. :yes:

Central States is coming out with a 3rd company...more shell games. :yes:

"Effective February 28, 2019, CSI Life will no longer accept new applications for Medicare Supplement business in Illinois. We will soon be introducing CSO, Central States of Omaha, into Illinois. This product will provide a more competitive edge in today’s market. You will continue to receive renewals in the same manner as always and all contact numbers will remain the same as well as being able to manage your business on the agent portal.

Contracting for CSO will begin shortly. 2019 promises to be a successful and exciting time with the introduction of this new medicare supplement."

Gotta love those Omaha base companies. :fibs:

Central States is coming out with a 3rd company...more shell games. :yes:

"Effective February 28, 2019, CSI Life will no longer accept new applications for Medicare Supplement business in Illinois. We will soon be introducing CSO, Central States of Omaha, into Illinois. This product will provide a more competitive edge in today’s market. You will continue to receive renewals in the same manner as always and all contact numbers will remain the same as well as being able to manage your business on the agent portal.

Contracting for CSO will begin shortly. 2019 promises to be a successful and exciting time with the introduction of this new medicare supplement."

Gotta love those Omaha base companies. :fibs:

Wait... you mean I can't keep my carrier??? :laugh:

I looked for GSL on CSG and didn't see it yet as an option to add for quoting - does anyone know if they are active yet or when they'll become active?

I did not write any Americo - ever - until November or December 2018, but I've had good luck so far with their underwriting.

Beginning March 4, 2019 GSL Medicare Supplement will be available in these states: CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, MD, NC, PA, SC, SD, and TX. There will be additional state releases in June and August

Hey, guys, we could make some great $$ on the side.

Let's develop a board game called "Omaha Shells and Peas," complete with card decks like Monopoly's Community Chest and Chance, with messages like "Your carrier just opened a fifth subsidiary -- Kiss your commissions goodbye," and a CMS jail, etc.

I think it would sell.

Hey, guys, we could make some great $$ on the side.

Let's develop a board game called "Omaha Shells and Peas," complete with card decks like Monopoly's Community Chest and Chance, with messages like "Your carrier just opened a fifth subsidiary -- Kiss your commissions goodbye," and a CMS jail, etc.

I think it would sell.
MOFO's newest carrier will be called Cornhole Mutual. :twitchy:

If you are already contracted to sell Americo Medicare Supplement, there's nothing you need to do. You are ready to sell GSL Med Sup, use your current Americo Agent number. Application packets, marketing materials, and sales tools are available on Americo.com and AmericoMedSup.com. Rates are available on the CSG Quoting tool. If you have Americo selected as a 'my company', you will also need to add GSL to your 'my company' list.

For more information about GSL Medicare Supplement, we've put together this helpful Information Sheet. Join us on Friday, March 1st at 10:00 am central to find out all you need to know to start writing GSL Med Sup.

If you have questions, or we can be of assistance, please contact Agent Services at 800.231.0801.

Back