Great Western New Applicatiom

John Galt

Guru
100+ Post Club
Jawga
Great Western New Application

Just in case you didnt get the email or the memo they have a new application.

New application must be used starting 1-1-16

Last edited:
Matt just curious who sent you the memo ? I've seen nothing.Do you have a copy of it?

Here:

Great Western Insurance Company has implemented a new application form (attached).

On January 1, 2016 the new form will be required. Any applications submitted on the old form after January 1, 2016 will be returned.

To ease this transition, please begin using this new form immediately.

The states using this version of the updated application are listed below:

States for the attached form (AL, AR, AZ, CO, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY)

Attachments

• ICC15-AP421FE-0915_1_2.pdf
    300.6 KB · Views: 41
GW pulled a "5-Star" and CC'd a bunch of agents on the first of two emails I got today.

Of course I couldn't resist clickbaiting them...

If you didnt send them a link to one of your videos Ill send them a link to one of mine:D:D

Here:

Great Western Insurance Company has implemented a new application form (attached).

On January 1, 2016 the new form will be required. Any applications submitted on the old form after January 1, 2016 will be returned.

To ease this transition, please begin using this new form immediately.

The states using this version of the updated application are listed below:

States for the attached form (AL, AR, AZ, CO, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY)

The one for Florida (FL) is different section C health questions (4) with question 1 including terminal illness.

Section D.

"Away from home supplement rider" is included.

Wondering if they left off Florida from the list may have to check with them.
or my upline.

App goes a long way to clear up the confusion over the old app. However, If they are an insulin dependent diabetic, is that a KO or do they qualify for level if the insulin level has not been increased in the last two years?

I would read it as a KO.

App goes a long way to clear up the confusion over the old app. However, If they are an insulin dependent diabetic, is that a KO or do they qualify for level if the insulin level has not been increased in the last two years?

I take it straight from their app:

In the last two years, has the applicant been diagnosed with, been prescribed medication for or treated by a healthcare provider for any of the following diseases: Cancer (other than bas l cell carcinoma), Tumor, Insulin-Dependent Diabetes, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), or Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome-Related Complex (ARC), any Disorder of the Blood, Kidney, Lung, Brain, Heart, Circulatory System or Liver? Maintenance medications are not considered treatment if the prescription has remained the same (or generic equivalent) at the same or decreased dosage for the past two years.

GW is confusing at best, but when they tell me that it's considered a maintenance medication if it has not changed or the dosage has not increased in the past two years...I'm going to run with it!!

Back