Great Western New Applicatiom

Chargebacks(9 months versus 2 yrs) and 6% renewals versus zero for gerber which is nice. Also since no Mib or rx for the level can be used for chf and other areas which would normally cause declines on level if you want to venture down that road at 105% commission.The Gi is useful for people with possible terminal cancer as 9 months vs 2 yr chargeback is huge. Just another weapon in the bag.

Lol Noah you can't be helped. Did I not explain you can write snl,Grange or uhl Rop for about 95% of all people and it Has no chargeback. What is the statement "i'm looking for good business" mean. My persistency is great on Gi and rop as the people really want it and I've had few chargeback claims. As newby says your there anyway so why not write it.To each his own but I promise you youre leaving big $ on the table. Don't forget you're not writing many terminally ill people so you'll be surprised how how many live over 2 yrs.

I will write UHL Express Issue,115%,which is a decent graded product and Settlers Bronze.

I have a very open,honest discussion with them about being able to afford the product and their health.

I wrote with NGL which is overpriced for that product and might have broken even before I stopped writing that stuff.

GI insureds are sick,need,prayers,financial mercy.

I'll let you take their money and I'll stick to building good Karma by referring them to Moo where they can get way more GI coverage for their dire finances than you can offer them.

Tell me something,nobody has posted on this thread why JD doesn't write GI.

Please help me understand ?

Not part of his business plan,nor is it part of mine.

Nuff said.

I will write UHL Express Issue,115%,which is a decent graded product and Settlers Bronze. I have a very open,honest discussion with them about being able to afford the product and their health. I wrote with NGL which is overpriced for that product and might have broken even before I stopped writing that stuff. GI insureds are sick,need,prayers,financial mercy. I'll let you take their money and I'll stick to building good Karma by referring them to Moo where they can get way more GI coverage for their dire finances than you can offer them. Tell me something,nobody has posted on this thread why JD doesn't write GI. Please help me understand ? Not part of his business plan,nor is it part of mine. Nuff said.

The problem I have with referring them to MoO is that our clientele are professional procrastinators. I personally think you are doing them a disservice by not writing them right away.

They're not going to call MoO after you leave.

The problem I have with referring them to MoO is that our clientele are professional procrastinators. I personally think you are doing them a disservice by not writing them right away.

They're not going to call MoO after you leave.

I agree with that. Most of the people I refer to MoO do not buy the MoO. But I don't see it as a disservice. I steered them in the right direction. It's not my fault they didn't follow through.

But here's a big difference with me, I don't tell anyone to not write GI. Or tell people they are crazy to write it or not write. I don't give a sh!t whether someone writes GI or not.

The pompous ass people that try to tell people what to do or not to do can kiss my ass. That's about as polite as I can put it.

I agree with that. Most of the people I refer to MoO do not buy the MoO. But I don't see it as a disservice. I steered them in the right direction. It's not my fault they didn't follow through.

But here's a big difference with me, I don't tell anyone to not write GI. Or tell people they are crazy to write it or not write. I don't give a sh!t whether someone writes GI or not.

The pompous ass people that try to tell people what to do or not to do can kiss my ass. That's about as polite as I can put it.

There we go,this forum has been dead since the holiday's.

Get em ! Woof Woof !

The Bowl games were all blow outs too.

So far,the Wild Card games aren't very exciting except for just now the Steelers are getting it going.

Jd I was thinking about you tonight . I drove 240 miles r/t to the projects to ride a $100 plus debit express . There were crack heads on the corner .I presold on the phone the other day . The lady was 5-6 405 with COPD . Can you say TRANS. Would Kskj have taken level ? How's there ht/wt scale ?

Jd I was thinking about you tonight . I drove 240 miles r/t to the projects to ride a $100 plus debit express . There were crack heads on the corner .I presold on the phone the other day . The lady was 5-6 405 with COPD . Can you say TRANS. Would Kskj have taken level ? How's there ht/wt scale ?

Yes and no ht/wt chart.

Chargebacks(9 months versus 2 yrs) and 6% renewals versus zero for gerber which is nice. Also since no Mib or rx for the level can be used for chf and other areas which would normally cause declines on level if you want to venture down that road at 105% commission.The Gi is useful for people with possible terminal cancer as 9 months vs 2 yr chargeback is huge. Just another weapon in the bag.

This must be a typo because I know you know that on the new app they say they do RX and MIB check.

Dang this Kskj is buying business. No wonder Jd loves them. Roll with it while it's hot as it won't last . Curious will Kskj take a 53 old who started insulin at 30 and has neuropathy?gollini on the new app gw says they can check the mib and rx. That could possibly be in the app to allow authorization to check the mib and rx on contestable claims

Last edited:
Dang this Kskj is buying business. No wonder Jd loves them. Roll with it while it's hot as it won't last . Curious will Kskj take a 53 old who started insulin at 30 and has neuropathy?gollini on the new app gw says they can check the mib and rx. That could possibly be in the app to allow authorization to check the mib and rx on contestable claims

Yes, looks like Level Standard.:yes:

----------

" I understand that such information will be used by GWIC for the purpose of evaluating my application for insurance ".

I read that to say they check before issue.

Last edited:
Back