Greek Catholic Union Med Supp

finalexpenseguru

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
anyone using these guys? They offered in limited states with their premium rates appear to be fairly good. Do they have to profess to be a Catholic to purchase the coverage? That would make it a difficult sell.. hello Chris Westfall backed off from using awhile back but I never could figure out why.

anyone using these guys? They offered in limited states with their premium rates appear to be fairly good. Do they have to profess to be a Catholic to purchase the coverage? That would make it a difficult sell.. hello Chris Westfall backed off from using awhile back but I never could figure out why.

They are not rated (by their own request) and they were rated poorly prior to that because of poor investments they were involved with (mortgage backed securities etc...)

Chris is probably too busy writing tons of Supps right now and can't reply to your message...

Don't have to be a Catholic, but you have to be at least 39.58% Greek.:)

anyone using these guys? hello Chris Westfall backed off from using awhile back but I never could figure out why.

I reviewed them when first offered, and put a video out about what I'd found.
I received a call from a major insurance company providing the reinsurance and was asked to remove my review of their financials.

I never did offer them and never will. I've answered anyone's question, when asked, on my opinion of them. Sorry I just saw this thread mentioning my name.

Back