Greensky...A celebrity?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

senior-advisor-indiana

Guru
5000 Post Club
Indiana
Wow Greensky, I seen a comment from you in the Senior Market Advisor today. I laughed when I read it. Did yo uknow you were in it this month? I am glad you are sticking to your guns and making people aware of this.

I won't say what it as or what page for privacy reasons. Congrats on making the mag though:D

Wow Greensky, I seen a comment from you in the Senior Market Advisor today. I laughed when I read it. Did yo uknow you were in it this month? I am glad you are sticking to your guns and making people aware of this.

I won't say what it as or what page for privacy reasons. Congrats on making the mag though:D
Have no idea why I might be there and no, I haven't seen it. Any chance of scanning it and forwarding it to me? Please.

What did I do to deserve the notice?

Rick

Muchas Gracias

Wilkin:

Thanks for posting that. I'm sure I'll have my copy in a couple of days.

Had no idea they would actually publish my comments. I'm sure than any FMO that recognizes my name will add me to the hate list.

Wonder if the comment will have any effect.

Rick

Hey Rick,

I got your voice mail but not until late last night. I don't think I get a copy anymore.

If it has any effect at all it can only be positive for us. You have raised the awareness of all agents, this has to give the marketing companies concern.

Now, if we all provide feedback in the Feedback section to your comment then who knows, you may be the pioneer in who gets them all to change.

Did you just e-mail them a comment? Tell me how I can get my supporting comments to them.

Good job.

MAybe thats why that other guy attacked you on the other thread. Who knows. I would like to send comments in to.

Let's all send a comment. It is something that effects all of us. Bitching among ourselves is an effort in futility. We are 800 strong, large enough to have a voice.

If we bitch, they will listen. Maybe not immediately but as we get stronger our voice will get louder.

Who knows, we may even get big enough some day that even insurance companies will listen to us. That is a common goal we can all share.

Rick, give us an e-mail address so we will all be sending to the same address. Let's make sure that "they have mail".

Hmmmmmm, I wonder if we could change the industry???? It would be nice if we could form a group and get a higher % of commission based on the production from people on this board. We could get what the FMO's get. That would be the day. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back