Greetings

Yes. I just took a quick look at your site. I don't have the time now to give it a serious look but definitely will.

Hey JR -

I've been yakking with you on other threads and didn't realize I never replied to this one.

I'm one of the last living life insurance agents. I've got all the fancy licenses and designations, but I don't call myself a Financial Planner or Estate Planner or Wealth Accumulator or whatever the fancy name du jour is, I'm a life insurance agent. Every once in a while, I even refer to myself as a "field underwriter", but your probably too young to have heard of that term ;)

Hey JR -

I've been yakking with you on other threads and didn't realize I never replied to this one.

I'm one of the last living life insurance agents. I've got all the fancy licenses and designations, but I don't call myself a Financial Planner or Estate Planner or Wealth Accumulator or whatever the fancy name du jour is, I'm a life insurance agent. Every once in a while, I even refer to myself as a "field underwriter", but your probably too young to have heard of that term ;)

Thanks for the reply and I am not that young :biggrin: Some of the agents I know still use that term.

Back