Group Health Insurance V.S. Industry or Profession

Alhambra

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm purchasing a call center list from a vendor that can filter against number of employees and type of industry and geographical locations.

If I was to call and offer Group Health Insurance (Kaiser, Aetna, Blue Shield, etc.) what would be my best combination of the above three filters to choose from, anywhere in California and why?

:err:

I can't answer your question specifically about California, but a good "Lead-In" when calling the companies with fewer than 50 employees is to let them know that they might be entitled to a tax credit that equals 35% of their health insurance premium. Let the person know that you'd be happy to explain this new benefit to them during your presentation.

This method is working great for our agents that sell small group insurance. Good luck Alhambra!

-Allen

let them know that they might be entitled to a tax credit that equals 35% of their health insurance premium.

Excellent point Allen. Would that be because of HSA's lower matching FICA taxes features or pre-taxed dollar contribution, or are you talking about another specific tax credit?

Txagt39, you must not have seen all these idiotic one sentence posts by this scammer who calls himself amoda123! Take a good look at all his posts. I am mad and I am not going to take it anymore!:realmad::realmad:

Back