Group Health Leads

mshmsh

Anyone ever had any success with any online lead services to buy group health leads that contain renewal dates?

Anyone ever had any success with any online lead services to buy group health leads that contain renewal dates?
No, they are all BS leads. The avg size group that goes to the web for group benefits is 4 employees.

Why would you buy leads for group health? I would just call the business and tell them that you would like to run a quote for them and try to earn their business. If you can't manage to get to a decision maker use your friends. They all work somewhere and can probably talk to their boss a lot easier than you can. Have them just ask their boss, "hey boss, my buddy does group health insurance and he wants to see if he can save you some money. Is it cool if I give him your number?" and get the boss's direct cell phone number. That is the route I would take. The yellow pages are full of people to call. If you want to whittle down to a specific audience I would use something like sales genie (or whatever they are called now) and cherry pick the business size that I wanted to deal with.

Back