Group Health..................................

agentjhc

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have now been approached by 2 small businesses that would like a quote on a group health plans one is 2 to 50 for sure, the other company and I have been playing telephone tag, but likely 2 to 50.

I do not have experience with group health (can't be worse than IFP!). So I guess I am wondering....

Where to start?

Thanks.....................Registered.....awaiting response.

What is there set up with agents and what is the commission split and do they own the business?

Last edited:
Benefit Mall is like an FMO for group health. Talk to Greg Browne if you can. He knows his stuff.

You get street. They do a lot of the legwork. You own the business.

GA resident lic and TN non.

----------

Benefit Mall is like an FMO for group health. Talk to Greg Browne if you can. He knows his stuff.

You get street. They do a lot of the legwork. You own the business.

That's what I need.

I have now been approached by 2 small businesses that would like a quote on a group health plans one is 2 to 50 for sure, the other company and I have been playing telephone tag, but likely 2 to 50.

I do not have experience with group health (can't be worse than IFP!). So I guess I am wondering....

Where to start?[/QUOT

If you were in TN i'd offer to co work this with you. I have been doing Group Health for over 25 years

If you ever need help in SC let me know. I can provide you with a BCBS contract for SC if you need it. I work the group market exclusively when it comes to HI.

Group Health is MUCH better than IFP. Totally different type of sales situation.

You also will have a good chance at getting the supplemental benefits as well (dental/vision/DI/CI/Life/Cancer/etc.). If they dont want a quote on that now you will be able to quote it in the future.

Guardian has a great package of supplemental benefits. So does Assurity, Ameritas, & Mutual of Omaha. I like Guardian's online enrollment tools, they also give discounts based on how many products the group has with them.

I don't have experience in healthcare industry but many recruitment agency in California and other states of USA, they are proving job opportunities as nurse, administrative, clinical center and more.

Back