GTL??

joshril

Guru
1000 Post Club
Guarantee Trust Life in TX

Who actually sells this?!! I ran a few rates yesterday and it's absolutely rediculous! :elvis:

Interested in feedback...

I have someone that was looking at it......
$25,000 deductible per person per year...
$1,000,000 life time max (most of my plans are $5,000,000)
$10,000 life time max on outpat. drugs.....not good

This is an association health plan that issues certificate of coverage's off of a master policy (the plans I sell are actual policy's) and that is just off a 3 page broch.....they do not or will not send me a full outline of coverage which I suspect that I might find a lot more hole

Last edited:
Joshril, was it the rates or face needs? I have new product out on the 1st that's nonmed with standard rates. I have no compliance language approved yet so we'd need to chat via phone for me to give you details. If you remember JNL, then this is just like that save the standard rates, but approval is as fast. As in print it off. The face amt limits or higher than fla...

I saw a bochure on that MA tie in plan and it looked fairly good for hospital coverage, but no {or very little} doctor or outpatient/surgery type coverage. All in all, GTL is a pretty good company. I had no idea they were selling some sort of association group underage medical plans.

Hi all. Please dont slam me, I think this is my first post. I sell GTL's new health plans and I felt a need to chime in.

The plans underwritten by GTL are the AssureCare and the eSolution series plans, they are association group and are in my opinion, hands down the best coverage and prices currently available. I currently insure myself and my 3 children with AssureCare. Have a look on my site I have brochures and I think you will agree.

Assure Care is Major Medical, eSolution is HDHP

Thanks,
Brandy

Essential Insurance Services

I don't know how she makes any money.. I ran rates on a couple in their 20's and I was getting premiums in the $500-700 range? This wasn't a super low deductible either...

Back