Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance

Iraq Vet

I am a 38-year-old disabled veteran in GA; I have attempted to purchase life insurance in the past 6 months, but no one will underwrite it due to my health. I have traumatic brain injury, PTSD, COPD, & Functional Neurological Disorder (which has confined me to a wheelchair). I am also a smokeless tobacco user and a bit overweight.​
I am looking for any guaranteed acceptance life insurance policy for under 40 years of age. Is there a company out there that offers one?​

I am a 38-year-old disabled veteran in GA; I have attempted to purchase life insurance in the past 6 months, but no one will underwrite it due to my health. I have traumatic brain injury, PTSD, COPD, & Functional Neurological Disorder (which has confined me to a wheelchair). I am also a smokeless tobacco user and a bit overweight.​
I am looking for any guaranteed acceptance life insurance policy for under 40 years of age. Is there a company out there that offers one?​

It looks like you would be a candidate for Columbian Life. They go down to age 25. They aren't Guaranteed Issue, but as long as you're not terminally ill or confined at home, they should accept you.

Thank you for your service.:yes:

Last edited:
Thank you for your service! I don't know what they currently offer but Western & Southern Life used to have a policy that as long as you weren't confined to a facility, terminal or HIV. It was what is called graded and pricey. But with your limited options it may be worth a look. What state are you in?

Last edited:
Thanks, I will check them out!

You're welcome. It's $48.89 a month for $10,000 Face Amount.

3 Year Modified Benefit. Pays full amount from day one for accident. For dath by sickness, pays:

Year one - 106% return of premium
Year two - 106% return of premium
Year three - 106% return of premium
Year four forward - 100% of face amount

You might also look at CalStar. For $$49.95 a month you can get a $20,000 Fixed Face Amount with a 1 Year Waiting Period(on death other than accidental)...Year two forward - Full Benefit. Looks like you could qualify as long as you're able to work 20 hours per week. Pays double for accidental death. Benefits reduce to $13,000 at age 70, and $10,000 at age 75. This is a group association Term policy.

Back