Guaranteed Health Plan

I found a GI plan that covers MATERNITY like any other condition after a 10 or 12 month waiting period...and it's not that expensive...I was surprised....caveat is that GI is only extended if they work at least 30 hours a week.....company is called Central United Life. Anybody ever worked with them before?

Justin

I found a GI plan that covers MATERNITY like any other condition after a 10 or 12 month waiting period...

I got one that if you are pregnant and not had insurance for 6mo's they will cover you from day one.......

http://www.pciplan.com/forms/pdfs/2012Brochure.pdf

Maternity care
Complete maternity (obstetrical) care, such as:
- Prenatal care
- Delivery
- Postnatal care
- Physician care such as sonograms
Note: Here are some things to keep in mind:
- You do not need to precertify your normal delivery; however extended stays will require precertification.
- You may remain in the hospital up to 48 hours after a regular delivery and 96 hours after a cesarean delivery. We will cover an extended stay if medically necessary, but you must precertify.
- PCIP will cover a newborn natural child born to a mother who is a PCIP member at the time of delivery, from the moment of that child’s birth and for the next 30 days of that child’s life. Coverage for any newborn natural child of a PCIP covered mother shall terminate at the end of that 30-day period, unless a separate PCIP enrollment application for the newborn is approved and enrolled with an effective date prior to the end of the temporary 30-day period after birth.
- We pay hospitalization and surgeon services (delivery) the same as for illness and injury. See Hospital benefits and Surgery benefits.

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share the information on where I'm looking to get coverage. It's help me better understand my options.

Here u go and I hope this helps you:

Enjoy ur day,

Rachel
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ok, everyone I can't post until after I posted a few more times so maybe next week I can help out.

How is everyone's friday going?

Last edited:
Happy Monday, I was just checking back to see if anyone found any other updates on places to get quality health coverage?

Hi thereaper,
Thanks for referring AIM. I was looking for insurance plan and I will consider AIM for insurance.

Back