Guaranteed Issue for Ages 0-50

JohnStamper

We are a new agency getting appointed with different carriers and are looking for a GI product for younger ages. We ended up going with Gerber for ages 50-up but having trouble finding a carrier for younger clients. Any suggestions?

Columbiana starts at age 25 Great Western and Kemper start at age 40. I think you HL you HL this is not working on voice to text but United home life has a near G.I. for 20 and over

Columbiana starts at age 25 Great Western and Kemper start at age 40. I think you HL you HL this is not working on voice to text but United home life has a near G.I. for 20 and over

Hugh HL...UHL. You should just get a new phone. Is it too late to grab an O'bamaphone?:laugh:

----------

I'm not positive on this but I think Everest offers something as well?

I just got contracted with Everest(they're not in my state yet...lol). I know they recently got into the Med Supp business..,.wasn't aware that they do FE, let alone GI FE.:err:

I just got contracted with Everest(they're not in my state yet...lol). I know they recently got into the Med Supp business..,.wasn't aware that they do FE, let alone GI FE.:err:

I was thinking IA American (which is Everest funeral dot com). I went back into the site and they do not offer what the original poster was asking for.

My bad.

Latest posts

Back