Guaranteed Issue - Health Insurance Innovation?

Suis

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
MY GA wants me to sign on to sell to uninsurable.
website is:
HIIQUOTE
Anyone signed up with them?
"Insured Benefits Provided By:
United States Fire Insurance Company , Rated “A” by A.M. Best Reports"
Website states it's approved in my state.
Offers short term and GI
Free leads
I welcome all advice, suggestions, thoughts, opinions, etc.
Thanks!
Sue

The question is, do YOU want to offer a limited benefit plan and deal with the headaches associated with it?

Don't know anything about this particular product, but there seems to be a lot of products out there that are very simular. I was raised in the business to look down your nose at this type of product. JUNK Just wanted to poke the fire! t hall

I am contracted with HII, don't sell much of any limited benefit stuff, but it's a good option to have for anyone who can't qualify for major med or PCIP.

Also, you can get 25+% direct from HII....so don't get suckered into a crappy contract through a GA.

I am contracted with HII, don't sell much of any limited benefit stuff, but it's a good option to have for anyone who can't qualify for major med or PCIP.

Also, you can get 25+% direct from HII....so don't get suckered into a crappy contract through a GA.

My GA was offered 15% by some GA in Indiana 2 months ago, and almost took it. But a wise/experienced agent in our office quickly intervened and advised him to try and go direct. It worked and now he's at 25%. I might license with this company for the 25% Short-Term Medical, but their Limited Benefit plan gives me the creeps. It's one of the worst I've seen... Link: Health Essential

TeamCorp's limited benefit plan is now paying for surgeries at 100% of the Medicare Reimbursement Rate, instead of that rediculously skimpy surgery schedule they've used over the past 10 years. This is a huge benefit improvement, since the sky's the limit for what a major surgery can cost. If I were in a situation where I needed to write a Limited Benefit Medical plan, TeamCorp would be my choice. Hopefully they still advance 6 months commission, because if you don't write one policy per quarter, they cancel your contract. Maybe all the agent commissions they get to keep is why TeamCorp can now pay for surgeries at 100% of the Medicare rate?
REF: http://www.usateamcorp.com/PageView.aspx?state=il

-Allen

My GA was offered 15% by some GA in Indiana 2 months ago, and almost took it. But a wise/experienced agent in our office quickly intervened and advised him to try and go direct.

Sounds like your GA is still wet behind the ears..

It worked and now he's at 25%. I might license with this company for the 25% Short-Term Medical, but their Limited Benefit plan gives me the creeps. It's one of the worst I've seen... Link: Health Essential

Wait a minute, you have no issue selling some mickey mouse STM plan for 25% commission, yet have qualms about their limited benefit plan?

BTW, wtf is Starr Insurance?

At least the Health Essentials plan is uw by a legit carrier, US Fire Insurance (legit compared to every other company who underwrites mini meds---if they really do at all)

Hopefully they still advance 6 months commission, because if you don't write one policy per quarter, they cancel your contract.

Thank you, that's all I needed to know....enuff said....NEXT!

Back