Guaranteed Issue Term Life

It's unfortunate that you didn't think to cover your mom earlier on in time when she was in perfect health. You could've gotten any policy you wanted. You might as well get the MOO policy if you can afford the premiums. Take Rick's advice and grab more than one if you can afford it. It's sad to hear about your mom's condition. Cherish her while she is here. Spend lots of time with her when possible. Take care.

I am sorry for your circumstances.
I can help you with your objective. I have Guaranteed Issue Plans with Mutual of Omaha. Which most people are saying is the way to go. Let me know your email or phone and I will be happy to assist you.
Thanks.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
$150 for 20,000.

Last edited:
Again, i appreciate the kind words and advice.

Redrocker, please reach me by email at [email protected].

Leave me your contact info and i will call you.

Moo is the best option for me. The aarp guaranteed issue plan is also reasonable. Monumential life also has a good GI term plan. Americo, presidential, and colonial penn are much more expensive options.

If any one is familiar with a 2 year graded benefit GI for 25,000 face amount for around $200 per month, please let me know. Thank you.

We just released a new GI Term. We offer $10k, $25k, and $50k coverage amounts. Go to www(dot)isnoa(dot)com. I'm new here so I couldn't post it online. The product is real cheap.

Give me a ring if you are interested. Everything is done online.

Josh Richardson
877-544-3113

Back