Guaranteed Issue

polarbear99

Good morning everyone,

Have a client HIV positive. Female 49 dob 6/9/1973, non smoking, Florida. I had her with Great Western with a 12k policy, about $56 monthly, but her policy lapsed and wondering at this point which other carriers offer guaranteed issue for age 49 though she will be 50 in June and will have more options.

Good morning everyone,

Have a client HIV positive. Female 49 dob 6/9/1973, non smoking, Florida. I had her with Great Western with a 12k policy, about $56 monthly, but her policy lapsed and wondering at this point which other carriers offer guaranteed issue for age 49 though she will be 50 in June and will have more options.
Post this in the final expense forum and you'll get some responses.

If anyone else finds this post...Last time I checked Guardian, Prudential, and John Hancock all had programs for HIV positive individuals (fully underwritten).

Good morning everyone,

Have a client HIV positive. Female 49 dob 6/9/1973, non smoking, Florida. I had her with Great Western with a 12k policy, about $56 monthly, but her policy lapsed and wondering at this point which other carriers offer guaranteed issue for age 49 though she will be 50 in June and will have more

How long ago did it lapse?
Can it be reinstalled?
Will Great Western allow you to rewrite it?
If so do you get paid?
Other health criteria?

As Ray said postcit in the FE forum.

There are some companies issuing HIV cases fully UW. My experience is they must be air tight. No criminal history, no drug or alcohol history, perfect adherence to doctors recommendation. Not really for your typical fe client though I am sure there are exceptions.

Back