Guaranteed Level Premium Permanent Terms to Age 100

Davis

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Does anyone know of any legitimate companies that offer a Guaranteed Level Premium Permanent Terms to age 100?

We call it Term for Life. It's just Guaranteed Universal Life which by design has little or no cash value. It works just like term insurance, but instead of running 20 or 30 years, it runs to age 90, 100, 105, etc..

We call it Term for Life. It's just Guaranteed Universal Life which by design has little or no cash value. It works just like term insurance, but instead of running 20 or 30 years, it runs to age 90, 100, 105, etc..

Thanks for your information.

We have an express issue GUL with Mutual of Omaha. I cannot tell you that we have ever sold one though. Just like term, simplified is more expensive than underwritten. But we often use GUL in laddering coverage so if the client was already examined for the term, we use the same exam for the GUL carrier.

We have an express issue GUL with Mutual of Omaha. I cannot tell you that we have ever sold one though. Just like term, simplified is more expensive than underwritten. But we often use GUL in laddering coverage so if the client was already examined for the term, we use the same exam for the GUL carrier.

I find Sagicor's non med pretty competitive in some cases. While not targeted as SI at preferred and especially at standard and rated they are still pretty competitive and easy underwriting.

Just my 2 cents.

Back