Guardian Names Top Producer

Brian Anderson

Executive Editor
100+ Post Club
Always like to share news about top producers – this announcement comes from Guardian, which did not release any figures to go along with it…

Guardian recently announced that Jaacov Eric Bouskila of New York-based National Financial Network, LLC was the company’s No. 1 producer in total commission credits for 2015. This marks the third year he has earned the same distinction.

“It’s an incredible honor to recognize Eric as the top-producing financial representative for Guardian,” said Michael Ferik, Executive Vice President of Individual Markets at Guardian. “He delivers personalized service that is the cornerstone of his practice and enables them to continuously provide a top service to his clients.”

Bouskila has been a financial representative at National Financial Network, LLC, a Guardian agency, since June 2010. His emphasis is on establishing long-term relationships to help his clients achieve financial independence through advanced leveraged planning, estate planning, succession planning, and optimized life insurance planning for retirement.

“This recognition is a reflection of the entire team at National Financial Network, LLC and my firm ARI Financial Group” said Bouskila. “I am privileged to work with amazing professionals who are individually and jointly devoted to helping clients make sound financial decisions. Our services create an opportunity to positively affect individuals, small businesses and our local communities.”

Through Ari Financial Group, Bouskila has offices in New York, Miami, Chicago and Los Angeles. National Financial Network has offices in New York City and Garden City, NY, New Jersey and Connecticut. He resides in Miami.

Jaacov Eric Bouskila has been a financial representative at Guardian since June 2010, and today has more than 75 high net-worth clients, managing a book of business valued at more than $10 million

Jaacov Eric Bouskila Guardian's Top Gun - Life & Health ADVISORLife & Health ADVISOR

Looks like he sells alarms in his spare time.

https://www.myfloridalicense.com/LicenseDetail.asp?SID=&id=607410C1270CA68A428E43326EEA45E0

https://www.buildzoom.com/contractor/bouskila-jaacov-eric

The insurance business must have slowed down.:laugh:

Actually pretty f-ing brilliant. Screw cold calling, you just call everyone that gets a fancy alarm system put in. What better way to weed out the high dollar clients?But I bet he is all referrals, my people tend to stick together.

You sell alarms too?

We have a guy on the forum that delivered pizza while trying to build up his commissions. I doubt he handed out his card and asked them to buy insurance but who knows. It was a way to pay the bills.

Personally I can't see buying multi-million dollar policies from a guy that sold me an alarm. And no, I am not worth millions myself. Just don't see that as a way to transition from peddling alarms to writing jumbo policies.

I bet he just owns the company and calls after one of his technicians put it in. Hey I noticed you just moved to the area and....
No, when I meant my people stick together, I didn't mean alarm people, I meant Jews. He is a fellow Red Sea pedestrian...If you are a Jew and you have a guy named Bob and a guy named Jaakov calling you...it's Jaakov every time.

Red Sea pedestrian. Haven't heard that term in a while.

One of my best friends (and fellow agent) is a MOT. Also have several J clients. Guess this Gentile is OK with them.

Back