Guide to Cold Door Knocking

Glen Shelton

Guru
1000 Post Club
HAPPY NEW YEARS!

I just want to wish everyone happy holidays and share the latest post I have been working on at Lead Heroes this holiday season.

In addition to our blog post that shows agents how to order leads and what kind of filters to use, I created this gigantic guide to Cold Door Knocking.

This post has a ton of information that can benefit news agent working on a dime, as well as experienced agents who want to fill up their pipeline while they're out in the field. Here are some of the highlights:

- The pros vs cons of this cold prospecting technique
- The 3 ways agents can door knock a prospect
- Over 20 door hanger templates
- Over 20 scripts to get in the door and selling
- And 30 Tips on how to be more effective at door knocking

I also want to thank three collaborators who helped out with this article: Scott Burke (Newby), Ben Boman (bboman23), and Thomas Massey (Gollini52).

I also want to thank these forum members for their forum contributions that helped make this guide possible:

- thomasm
- Mark Rosenthal
- Citafa
- James the Funeral Director
- Chris (Onefastpony)
- Mike Matos
- Louis Rouse
- Jim Rardin
- Jerard
- Justin Bilyj
- Dave Kinder (DHK)
- and Frank Stasny (his wisdom is still making sense after all these years)

Last edited:
HAPPY NEW YEARS!

I just want to wish everyone happy holidays and share the latest post I have been working on at Lead Heroes this holiday season.

In addition to our blog post that shows agents how to order leads and what kind of filters to use, I created this gigantic guide to Cold Door Knocking.

This post has a ton of information that can benefit news agent working on a dime, as well as experienced agents who want to fill up their pipeline while they're out in the field. Here are some of the highlights:

- The pros vs cons of this cold prospecting technique
- The 3 ways agents can door knock a prospect
- Over 20 door hanger templates
- Over 20 scripts to get in the door and selling
- And 30 Tips on how to be more effective at door knocking

I also want to thank three collaborators who helped out with this article: Scott Burke (Newby), Ben Boman (bboman23), and Thomas Massey (Gollini52).

I also want to thank these forum members for their forum contributions that helped make this guide possible:

- thomasm
- Mark Rosenthal
- Citafa
- James the Funeral Director
- Chris (Onefastpony)
- Mike Matos
- Louis Rouse
- Jim Rardin
- Jerard
- Justin Bilyj
- Dave Kinder (DHK)
- and Frank Stasny (his wisdom is still making sense after all these years)

Well I'll be danged...I finally got my 15 minutes of fame. :yes:

When do I get my 10,000 sample leads? :D

Immediately under "What is Cold Door Knocking"

Is that one of the "Old Farts" in action "back in the day"?

Back