Haa Anyone Used Clientsiqpro?

brkrsrevolution

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Troy, OH
Has anyone used ClientsIQPro
ClientsIQPro
They offer a $1 trial offer for the first thirty days. It looks like a pretty decent marketing program includes a crm, drip email, landing pages, meetingburner, etc

i think i will try it out for a buck!

I will post my results as i use it

They just did a full demo for me - took an hour and they still weren't done explaining features. There's a lot there. The only thing it doesn't do is import internet leads.

They just did a full demo for me - took an hour and they still weren't done explaining features. There's a lot there. The only thing it doesn't do is import internet leads.

I've been looking at it on and off all day and it is feature packed for sure. I like the way they assign a points value to new leads as they come into the system based upon different actions they take, i.e. watch video, read newsletter, request a quote, etc. The more points they have and the more than have looked around your marketing site or what have you the "hotter" that prospect is. Newer lead have higher ranking and they decrease they point value by 10% a day. The whole thing seems pretty cool...I am just so sick of shiny new things though...lol...but I love em just the same....this one may be worth doing. I think the dialing tech "Phoneburner" they paired up with is probabyl not ideal because I can't find any info on how it prioritizes leads and it's $149/month extra. The text stuff, meeting room, and conference bridge is cool. THere's tons of cool stuff. But will it help agents make more money? We'll see...

Justin :GEEK:

Back