Haines City, Fl.

walleyeb1

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
My in-laws told my wife they are losing their MA plan (said their plan went under). They have an agent coming out this morning. Sounds like it may be a career agent from Humana. I just want to be sure they aren't taken advantage of.

Any advice would be appreciated I'm in Illinois and don't know much about the Florida market!

Thanks!

My in-laws told my wife they are losing their MA plan (said their plan went under). They have an agent coming out this morning. Sounds like it may be a career agent from Humana. I just want to be sure they aren't taken advantage of.

Any advice would be appreciated I'm in Illinois and don't know much about the Florida market!

Thanks!

i can help. I live about 15 min from haines city

pm me

My in-laws told my wife they are losing their MA plan (said their plan went under). They have an agent coming out this morning. Sounds like it may be a career agent from Humana. I just want to be sure they aren't taken advantage of. Any advice would be appreciated I'm in Illinois and don't know much about the Florida market! Thanks!

Pup is the company that went out of biz here. If it's a Humana agent he can pimp the Careplus plan there and it's really good. If not I can help

Back