Half Million in Medicare graft--and no one cares?

Desmond Doss

Super Genius
There is a firm in my city that outsources people to Seniors complexes. One of the positions they provide is "Service Coordinator"----- which isn't bad in itself except

* They now have some 2500 Residents in their buildings
* Residents may ONLY use the Medicare broker the firm approves
* Any broker that steps foot on one of "Their" properties gets falsified complaints made to the state
* Residents tell me "We feel like we are in prison!"
* Emailed Medicare--they said no organization can impede Medicare plan access--but refuse to act

So do the math---2500 X $224---they are hauling in MINIMUM $560,000 thats EVERY YEAR

Medicare will spend millions snooping around corners seeing if you spent $15.01 on snacks but.....

I had Medicare shopper write me up once for starting 2PM meeting at 2:02--but half million in graft is OK?

So--is there a "fix" for this? All I can think of is a Senator facing re-election that needs to play the hero. A Bureaucrat sure as hell doesn't care--it would just be an imposition on their coffee break.

Advice?

There is a firm in my city that outsources people to Seniors complexes. One of the positions they provide is "Service Coordinator"----- which isn't bad in itself except

* Any broker that steps foot on one of "Their" properties gets falsified complaints made to the state
* Emailed Medicare--they said no organization can impede Medicare plan access--but refuse to act

So do the math---2500 X $224---they are hauling in MINIMUM $560,000 thats EVERY YEAR

Medicare will spend millions snooping around corners seeing if you spent $15.01 on snacks but.....

I had Medicare shopper write me up once for starting 2PM meeting at 2:02--but half million in graft is OK?

So--is there a "fix" for this? All I can think of is a Senator facing re-election that needs to play the hero. A Bureaucrat sure as hell doesn't care--it would just be an imposition on their coffee break.

Advice?

I think The Villages does about the same thing. Looks like no one has gotten any action on that one either. I'm sure someone must have reported that by now.

How about a local TV show? Here, we have (Channel) 7 On Your Side.

I think The Villages does about the same thing. Looks like no one has gotten any action on that one either. I'm sure someone must have reported that by now.

How about a local TV show? Here, we have (Channel) 7 On Your Side.
The Villages? Where is that?

Ya TV stations go in for stuff like that--if you know someone

I have a Medicare carrier that does several day long "Medicare call banks" with a local station--might "ax" her for a referral?

Advice?
Sell them over the phone. :yes:

The Villages in FL healthcare system only accepts UHC's MA plans, no other carriers or Medigap plans.

This is different. Sounds like the agency put the squeeze on these complexes. Are they also steering the beneficiaries to certain carriers and plans as well? I wonder if they are throwing some $ to these complexes?

Do you have an upline and if so, what's their take on it?

The Villages in FL healthcare system only accepts UHC's MA plans, no other carriers or Medigap plans.

This is different. Sounds like the agency put the squeeze on these complexes. Are they also steering the beneficiaries to certain carriers and plans as well? I wonder if they are throwing some $ to these complexes?

Do you have an upline and if so, what's their take on it?
The "word" is the building owners get a cut

I would not bring this to an upline

Back