Happy Father's Day!!

AndreaSti

Guru
100+ Post Club
To all you dads out there, hope you are having a great father's day. Hopefully you are sitting back, having a cold one, and getting waited on by the one's you love. Also, hope you're taking a day off of worrying about business! (If you are, maybe you won't see this until Monday).

Again, happy Father's Day!:yes:

Happy Father's day everyone. Today is your day and whatever you do...

DON'T TAKE OUT THE TRASH. WE MUST TAKE A STAND FOR ONE DAY!

THIS IS SPARTA! :biggrin:

Just came back from eating with wife and kids. Went to Chilis (sp?) Everything was crowded so it was our third choice. Who says there is a recession?

By the way, I enjoy being a Dad but thankfully I am still a kid.

It was a great day with fresh grilled charcoal burgers at my sons house. Two of my children, four of my grandkids, and ofcourse my sweetheart were there. Really an enjoyable and relaxing day.

My Fathers Day was fantastic. Every year for the last eight years my two boys and I spend 4 to 5 days from 5:30 am to 7pm in Boca Grande Pass, FL fishing for Tarpon. Got back late last night and today this dad is tired and sore. haha

I got ten pounds of crab legs from Sams Club. They didnt last the kids and I one night.

I can't cook much, but I can do the Crab Leg Dinner. Corn on the Cob, Potatoes, salad, hush puppies. HMMM...

Has a Blast this weekend with the kids.

mmmm...making he hungry Mark....

The three of us are a little sunburned after a five hour float down the river in the canoe yesterday. Swimming in the river, fishing, chasing frogs and just goofing off with my 13 and 11 year old was the perfect way to spend a day.

Back