Happy Holidays Everyone

TDFnCali

Guru
1000 Post Club
California
Been awhile since Ive read this forum, let alone posted. Hope everyone here had a great year, great AEP. I love this biz, its been great for me.

To put that in prospective, I did FE exclusively for the 1st 20mos of my career...and I never built up more then apprx $500-600/mo (give or take) in renewals (and that counts being paid the 10th, 11th & 12th mos of polices). Ive now made Medicare my main biz since Sept of 2014....and in Jan my renewals will be apprx $4k/mo. I do MAPD & Med Supps, but 80% of my clients are MAPD.

I dont know many ppl in ordinary life who make $1000/yr without working for it, and Im now making about 50K. This has been a fun ride, and the ppl on this forum have been part of my success. I have a long way to go to meet my goal (1000 clients), but Im headed in the right direction.

I hope to be on here more often, missed yall, and Ive learned so much from here.

Anyone have any new ideas/strategies they are trying out in 2017? Have you wrote down your goals for 2017?

Been awhile since Ive read this forum, let alone posted. Hope everyone here had a great year, great AEP. I love this biz, its been great for me.

To put that in prospective, I did FE exclusively for the 1st 20mos of my career...and I never built up more then apprx $500-600/mo (give or take) in renewals (and that counts being paid the 10th, 11th & 12th mos of polices). Ive now made Medicare my main biz since Sept of 2014....and in Jan my renewals will be apprx $4k/mo. I do MAPD & Med Supps, but 80% of my clients are MAPD.

I dont know many ppl in ordinary life who make $1000/yr without working for it, and Im now making about 50K. This has been a fun ride, and the ppl on this forum have been part of my success. I have a long way to go to meet my goal (1000 clients), but Im headed in the right direction.

I hope to be on here more often, missed yall, and Ive learned so much from here.

Anyone have any new ideas/strategies they are trying out in 2017? Have you wrote down your goals for 2017?

Good job Toby and Happy Holidays back at you.:yes:

Happy holidays to you as well. Glad to see things going well.

P.S. Just because it is residual doesn't mean you didn't work for it

Are you going to be in the DR next month?

Are you going to be in the DR next month?

Nah JD, FE policies really dried up this yr....my 2nd full yr doing Medicare. Honestly, I probably wrote maybe 10 FE polices all yr....thats a weeks worth for you, lol!

I did do about 100 Medicare policies outside of AEP this yr & 80 during AEP!

Nah JD, FE policies really dried up this yr....my 2nd full yr doing Medicare. Honestly, I probably wrote maybe 10 FE polices all yr....thats a weeks worth for you, lol!

I did do about 100 Medicare policies outside of AEP this yr & 80 during AEP!

Too bad. I was hoping to see you there. sounds like you found your niche. Good luck!!:yes:

And, Merry Christmas!! I'm not pc enough to use happy holidays.:yes:

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to you mate. Finishing my first year in FE and it's been one helluva ride. Adding in the Supps this year precisely for what you said about renewals. Well done, keep going and I'm sure you'll get your 1000 on the books.

Toby,

Congrats on making the switch and being successful at it!

Happy Holidays to you and yours as well!

Back