Happy New Year!

Great topic!

I love this time every year because every agent starts out exactly even. We're all at zero. And everyone has the exact same opportunity.

Hit the ground running on Monday!

Great topic!

I love this time every year because every agent starts out exactly even. We're all at zero. And everyone has the exact same opportunity.

Hit the ground running on Monday!
Well not really. Seasoned agents have the renewal stream that pays the bill, regardless whether they make one sale during the year or not. Also the seasoned agent has the proven marketing/prospecting plan/network in place, so sales should come much easier than the new agent.

Great topic! I love this time every year because every agent starts out exactly even. We're all at zero. And everyone has the exact same opportunity. Hit the ground running on Monday!

Not exactly. The same me when I was new to the business wasn't anywhere close to the me today in regard to renewal income.

I'm assuming you mean new business though. In that case, yep, we all start with zero new clients and have the same number of hours in a day to make it happen.

Well not really. Seasoned agents have the renewal stream that pays the bill, regardless whether they make one sale during the year or not. Also the seasoned agent has the proven marketing/prospecting plan/network in place, so sales should come much easier than the new agent.

Yes. But I'm talking about everyone starts at zero production on January 1st. Every year.

Yes, every year that you are in the biz you get better and the renewal base gets bigger. That's what is so great. If you just did the same every year, you still get a raise.

----------

Youre waiting until monday?

I probably won't step out of my office before Wednesday. I'm giving everyone a head start.

Back