Hartford School on Insurance

I did 10 years ago - company paid for it. It was a great class for me. I was 6 months into the job and just got my P&C license at that time. Pm me if you want more info .

Hartford is a joke, I wouldn't give them my money.

This carrier has become the anti agent. They cut commissions, offer better rates direct, target our current clients, and as of recently stopped accepting back dated signed cancellations.

Find a mentor, research, take advantage of a free or cheap resource (there are plenty). Your 3K could be put to better use in my opinion. I never paid for training and at this point I could teach a good amount of that program.

WOW - nyc2phil is starting to sound like me!

I've heard that Hartford commercial producer program is REALLY good & I know 2 people who personally went through it & said it was great. I would love to take it myself if I could find the time.

Nyc. I'm not asking about the carrier. I just want to hear feedback from people that knows someone or have personally taken the course. Thanks

We have two guys that went through it and got a lot out of it. Personally, I'm taking the Liberty School because Liberty gave us a credit for me to go. I hear they both are pretty good, but you'll learn more in a CIC or CRM class.

We have two guys that went through it and got a lot out of it. Personally, I'm taking the Liberty School because Liberty gave us a credit for me to go. I hear they both are pretty good, but you'll learn more in a CIC or CRM class.

I believe liberty's class put more emphasis on their products and forms. They'll waive the tuition if you meet certain production goal.

State Auto has the pacesetter program.
I did it in feb of 2008 and was great. (other than two weeks in ohio in February)

Also they have production goals that if you meet they refund the price. (only 100k in 2008)

Back