Has anybody done business with Assurance/Lumico Life

No first hand experience, but I've spoken with several ex-agents that are currently in our VSA program and they had good things to say. The Assurance organization is legit and Mike Rowell put together a very fair program for agents as he always does. The Lumico product is the best instant issue non-med term around as of today. Some agents thrive on a 1 product platform, some don't. If you follow their process, I'm sure you'll do well.

Yes, as an agent for assurance and having Lumico on our platform has been the greatest experience in my insurance career. I am looking forward to a long career with this company. Thanks to Michael Paulus and Michael Rowell for Creating this opportunity..

Yes, as an agent for assurance and having Lumico on our platform has been the greatest experience in my insurance career. I am looking forward to a long career with this company. Thanks to Michael Paulus and Michael Rowell for Creating this opportunity..
What is it about the platform and or Lumico that has given you more success than previously ( if that is what is meant by greatest experience) and what tools did you as an agent need to benefit from the platform?

I know a couple of people who went to work for them. everything is free but here is my understanding of it. You must have talk time of at least 25 hours a week. Example of how they pay: 50.00 per month premium x 200% of the first 3 months of premium. I think they start you off at 350% at first. No renewals or anything else. They give small bonuses if you talk so many hours and do so many sales. So if you sell a final expense at 50.00 per month, you make 300.00 dollars. Thats my complete understanding of it. Don't think its great unless you absolutely cannot make it on your own.

If i misunderstood i apologize but i know i asked over and over because i have never heard of anyone doing this or agents throwing all their renewals down the drain for free leads.

I'd like to hear from anyone else that has first hand knowledge of the assurance.com, Assurance IQ, inc. firm. They are trying to recruit me for the life side and I;m doing my due diligence. Managements background and the investment in technology seems impressive. I currently work for another IMO, primarily in phone health sales, captive- in order to receive the free incoming leads, decent technology platform, but management flies by the seat of their pants and I'm tired of working 8-10 hours a day to snag the 1-2 sales a day required.

I tried them for a few months and was blessed to talk to countless folks who had completed online surveys for free stuff, PCH sweepstakes entries and folks that were absolutely bombarded by the dialer. Their FE product is one size fits all and 30-40% higher than most carriers and is a Graded product. Had plenty of folks hang up soon as the premium came out of my mouth. The sales I had for FE were those "can I put it on my debit card", you know, the one they get at Walmart. Term was not that much different.

Fast forward, I get an email, notice I said email, not phone call, one morning telling me the Assurance opportunity is for Elite agents and they were "turning it off on me." So, I grabbed my in house carrier, dusted them off, grab some leads and sold $3k in AP to end that week, in 2 days of selling, and haven't looked back since.

Good luck with your decision.

Does anyone have first hand experience with Assurance and the VSA side of DigitalBGA? How do they compare? They seem to be a similar setup. If you have experience with one and not the other, what led you to choose one over the other?

I spoken to a few agents over the last couple of months who are looking for a better opportunity. Most of them were complaining about the leads.

I recently hired one that was selling Lumico Life with Assurance for our Final Expense Telesales platform at NorthStarIA.com

Latest posts

Back