Has anybody done business with Assurance/Lumico Life

You better really be good for one. Your conversions have to be high Lots of people get declined on health and it goes against your performance. Its not worth it

it means your conversion rate, closing the deals need to be high. I just know, had a friend who worked for them. Their policies are not cheap either so that;s another reason people people do close. If you are a great salesperson then it will be great for you. You have to be on those phones 30 to 40 hours a week. You do not own the business, they do. you will never build anything with them. No renewals No nothing.

I have personal experience with Assurance/Lumico and yes, I put in at least 25 hrs. The 25 hours provides my bottom line $5k-$10k monthly. My experience in insurance has not been positive. I have an agency and small book of business after getting out of a captive agency contract. I have encountered low integrity, worthless lead systems, sat at countless kitchen tables in homes I would not otherwise enter, etc. etc. I do Life/Health/Property and Casualty and book of business or otherwise I question the career move because the ROI has not measured up yet. Assurance has provided balance for me personally. It is the only insurance company that honestly has followed through with what they presented. No More, No Less. No pipe dream, No money out of my bank account, No charge back after 9 months; just hard work, straight forward commission, flexibility so that I can manage the rest of my business and my life. I must stress, honesty and integrity is everything and this is the first company that walked the line with no double talk.

I have personal experience with Assurance/Lumico and yes, I put in at least 25 hrs. The 25 hours provides my bottom line $5k-$10k monthly. My experience in insurance has not been positive. I have an agency and small book of business after getting out of a captive agency contract. I have encountered low integrity, worthless lead systems, sat at countless kitchen tables in homes I would not otherwise enter, etc. etc. I do Life/Health/Property and Casualty and book of business or otherwise I question the career move because the ROI has not measured up yet. Assurance has provided balance for me personally. It is the only insurance company that honestly has followed through with what they presented. No More, No Less. No pipe dream, No money out of my bank account, No charge back after 9 months; just hard work, straight forward commission, flexibility so that I can manage the rest of my business and my life. I must stress, honesty and integrity is everything and this is the first company that walked the line with no double talk.

Arntha...you still with Assurance? If so has you opinion changed at all?

Arnitha is probably too busy to respond as she's busy selling Life Policies with Assurance! (At least, that's what the Dash/Leader Board says ;-)

it means your conversion rate, closing the deals need to be high. I just know, had a friend who worked for them. Their policies are not cheap either so that;s another reason people people do close. If you are a great salesperson then it will be great for you. You have to be on those phones 30 to 40 hours a week. You do not own the business, they do. you will never build anything with them. No renewals No nothing.

There's no company out there that will spoon feed you everything you need, $0 start up costs, & no skill needed where you can make a good living. AND let you keep the business. Let's be real.

It costs Assurance millions of dollars to do what they're doing. If an agent joins, takes leads, & sells nothing... they lose out on hundreds & sometimes even thousands of dollars. 92% of agents fail in the first few years - you do the math.

So of course they require you to work hard & be good. Lol

I like your take on it Dojo. I myself am still looking for that secret sauce in telesales. I used to do good face to face but for health reasons I need to limit my traveling. Many to choose from. I'd like input on comparing the many life telesales systems for someone with limited startup capital licensing alone is expensive for multiple states.

Back