1. wburke99

wburke99 New Member

State:
    Connecticut
  2. Newby

Newby Guru

State:
    Indiana
    Either the Lumico agents are all calling around and seeing what else is out there or else two agents have called everybody. Because I’ve taken a couple calls in the past week or so also.

I always just refer them to Jeff Root if they want to stay in phone sales. His set up looks to be by far the best one to me for an agent that wants to sell by phone. And there’s no question that Jeff is way ahead of everyone on technology.

One of the agents that had called me had not really been successful with them. No idea why. The second agent had done a phenomenal amount of sales it was working on around a 30% commission level. He was making a fair amount of money but you just have to think with his skill set he could make a whole lot more somewhere else.

Hopefully he is one that is hooking up with Jeff.

Newby, Dec 20, 2018
  3. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    You should check out Dojo's telesales program. :yes:

4. HAMPnet

HAMPnet Super Genius

State:
    Texas
    A lot of calls from Agents is not
    Surprising. They hockey sticked
    Recruiting and it’s pissing clients off. Unless
    You are the first contact, you are gonna get
    Brutalized. In the summer, it was 20 apps a week minimum and more like 25
    A week average.

HAMPnet, Dec 20, 2018
  5. Lucy Lanier

Lucy Lanier New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Worked with them for a month. Was not impress with the product 99% seniors on a limited income. Most of the customers income was poverty level. No perks for renewals or vacation. I left when They would not give me the opportunity to take as earned. If anything do not write business based on them not able to pay until the check comes next month. Post writing most likely they don't get the policy. Technology support is not there if you are on the phones after 6 PM EST. Many caveats I did not like, - not recommend you call your lead back, had so many tech issues could not determine whether the customer hungup or the system faultered. Mentoring or upline must be sufficient in the success if you are working on Saturday which is encouraged to address situations.

6. Rob Lion

Rob Lion Guru

State:
    Alaska
    Is there FE that they sell GI?

7. Maaye

Maaye New Member

State:
    Florida
    RUN..... I have done business with them They had more than one policy in my name, wouldn't correct the issues, kept trying to debit money from my bank account when I finally got them to cancel both policies after emails, faxes, and phone calls to a very uninformed and rude customer service staff. A very bad experience, and I do not and would not recommend them to anyone. They claim Assurance are their underwriters or something, just stay clear, I wish I would have.

Maaye, Jan 3, 2019
  8. michael hill

michael hill New Member

State:
    Texas

9. Abrasax

Abrasax Guru

State:
    Florida
    Do you have any experience with Dojo's program? That's another one that's been hard to get a first hand take on.

Abrasax, Jan 5, 2019
  10. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    No, I've only interacted with him on here. Have you PMed him or checked out his site? :huh: