Has anybody done business with Assurance/Lumico Life

Either the Lumico agents are all calling around and seeing what else is out there or else two agents have called everybody. Because I’ve taken a couple calls in the past week or so also.

I always just refer them to Jeff Root if they want to stay in phone sales. His set up looks to be by far the best one to me for an agent that wants to sell by phone. And there’s no question that Jeff is way ahead of everyone on technology.

One of the agents that had called me had not really been successful with them. No idea why. The second agent had done a phenomenal amount of sales it was working on around a 30% commission level. He was making a fair amount of money but you just have to think with his skill set he could make a whole lot more somewhere else.

Hopefully he is one that is hooking up with Jeff.

I like your take on it Dojo. I myself am still looking for that secret sauce in telesales. I used to do good face to face but for health reasons I need to limit my traveling. Many to choose from. I'd like input on comparing the many life telesales systems for someone with limited startup capital licensing alone is expensive for multiple states.
You should check out Dojo's telesales program. :yes:

Either the Lumico agents are all calling around and seeing what else is out there or else two agents have called everybody. Because I’ve taken a couple calls in the past week or so also.

I always just refer them to Jeff Root if they want to stay in phone sales. His set up looks to be by far the best one to me for an agent that wants to sell by phone. And there’s no question that Jeff is way ahead of everyone on technology.

One of the agents that had called me had not really been successful with them. No idea why. The second agent had done a phenomenal amount of sales it was working on around a 30% commission level. He was making a fair amount of money but you just have to think with his skill set he could make a whole lot more somewhere else.

Hopefully he is one that is hooking up with Jeff.

A lot of calls from Agents is not
Surprising. They hockey sticked
Recruiting and it’s pissing clients off. Unless
You are the first contact, you are gonna get
Brutalized. In the summer, it was 20 apps a week minimum and more like 25
A week average.

Worked with them for a month. Was not impress with the product 99% seniors on a limited income. Most of the customers income was poverty level. No perks for renewals or vacation. I left when They would not give me the opportunity to take as earned. If anything do not write business based on them not able to pay until the check comes next month. Post writing most likely they don't get the policy. Technology support is not there if you are on the phones after 6 PM EST. Many caveats I did not like, - not recommend you call your lead back, had so many tech issues could not determine whether the customer hungup or the system faultered. Mentoring or upline must be sufficient in the success if you are working on Saturday which is encouraged to address situations.

Worked with them for a month. Was not impress with the product 99% seniors on a limited income. Most of the customers income was poverty level. No perks for renewals or vacation. I left when They would not give me the opportunity to take as earned. If anything do not write business based on them not able to pay until the check comes next month. Post writing most likely they don't get the policy. Technology support is not there if you are on the phones after 6 PM EST. Many caveats I did not like, - not recommend you call your lead back, had so many tech issues could not determine whether the customer hungup or the system faultered. Mentoring or upline must be sufficient in the success if you are working on Saturday which is encouraged to address situations.
Is there FE that they sell GI?

RUN..... I have done business with them They had more than one policy in my name, wouldn't correct the issues, kept trying to debit money from my bank account when I finally got them to cancel both policies after emails, faxes, and phone calls to a very uninformed and rude customer service staff. A very bad experience, and I do not and would not recommend them to anyone. They claim Assurance are their underwriters or something, just stay clear, I wish I would have.

They are out of Bellvue WA. Phone sales of life insurance through one company, Lumico Life.

They advertise on this forum. Program sounds good... But then they always do. Anyone with actual experience with them?

I have been working with them on the life insurance side, they are a great company, but as with any program with life insurance you have to be consistent and disciplined.

Back