Has Anybody Worked for LTC Financial Partners?

42nampmuj

I've read the precious post about said company and it is a few years old now. I'm considering going if on with LTC Financial Partners, I would be new to LTCI but have been selling life insurance for quite some time. Please let me know your thoughts and anything that I should know. I've been reading it all and would like to hear some first hand experience with either LTC Financial Partners or LTCI in general. Thanks, all!

same boat as you 42............

I had a sitdown with LTCFP regional manager and the contract is crap...........you must produce 300,000 before your renewals are vested....and the commissions are very low.

You would be better off financially with a good FMO and get a better contract and be vested from day one and all u need then is to find a good lead vendor..........

IF you dont mind the crappy contract and all the BS then by all means go with LTCFP............

Last edited:
I'm not saying Genworth is a great option, just better than LTCFP in my opinion. It's all about lead support. Genworth's advantage has been their AARP marketing tie-in, and their new compensation package for new agents. I'm not sure that it still is though.

Getting long term care leads is very hard to do. That is the main challenge in the LTCI business.

Good luck, and let us know how things work out for you.
Bill

"Genworth cut first-year gross commissions on new LTCI policy sales by 15% in most states"

As well as Mutual of Omaha and Transamerica, and Mass Mutual etc....and I am not biased.

LTC Financial Partners has some amazing opportunities in its endorsed lead program, or its powerful worksite sales program.

Give Amy in recruiting a call and she can tell you all about it.

Our producers are already on track for a great 2013!

Back