Has anyone been successful trying to get thier own online fe leads?

Stay100

Expert
I’m thinking about hiring a marketing company (marketing 360) to make me a landing page and help me manage/ make / track Facebook ads for FE. If I really put the money/time/ patience into this is this, do you think I would eventually get leads at a decent price (under $25).. Maybe people are already doing this but dont want to talk about it? Maybe this is a good way for me to throw away thousands of dollars? Ive been getting killed lately on my dm returns. And I’m a firm believer in the fact that DM is only going to get more expensive over time. I live 5 miles south of Boston, and I’m thinking it’s possible for me to get FB leads for less than I’m getting DM leads here in eastern Massachusetts.

I have tried Lee’s Facebook leads over the summer, and I did make money on them. I just have a feeling that this is something I could do for my self and maybe eventually sell some to my agents.

Ninjaquoter.com had premade landing pages, the leads goes to your email. How are you marketing on facebook I spent 60 bucks and got one lead.

You can get them for $20 a pop already. I still don't think the quality is there.

I’m thinking about hiring a marketing company (marketing 360) to make me a landing page and help me manage/ make / track Facebook ads for FE. If I really put the money/time/ patience into this is this, do you think I would eventually get leads at a decent price (under $25).. Maybe people are already doing this but dont want to talk about it? Maybe this is a good way for me to throw away thousands of dollars? Ive been getting killed lately on my dm returns. And I’m a firm believer in the fact that DM is only going to get more expensive over time. I live 5 miles south of Boston, and I’m thinking it’s possible for me to get FB leads for less than I’m getting DM leads here in eastern Massachusetts.

I have tried Lee’s Facebook leads over the summer, and I did make money on them. I just have a feeling that this is something I could do for my self and maybe eventually sell some to my agents.

Sent you a PM with a resource that might help.

No, not me or anyone I am associated with.

I imagine, like telemarketing leads, that an area would dry up after a while for Facebook Leads. But then again, many agents send out mail to the same recipients month in and month out, and dont have to move areas.

Yes, but expect to spend at least $5,000 to crack the code.

All FE agents know they can print off their own cards & mail them out to a list on their own & possibly do it for a few dollars cheaper per lead. But, none of us do that because it's WAY easier to just pay our IMO $500 a week for 20 leads in our inbox.

For that reason alone I would reccomend you just keep buying them from Lee. Not worth the headache!

Yes, but expect to spend at least $5,000 to crack the code.

All FE agents know they can print off their own cards & mail them out to a list on their own & possibly do it for a few dollars cheaper per lead. But, none of us do that because it's WAY easier to just pay our IMO $500 a week for 20 leads in our inbox.

For that reason alone I would reccomend you just keep buying them from Lee. Not worth the headache!

DM leads are $25 each at EFES?

he was just giving an average of how much leads usually cost.. he didn't specify efes directly... in general how much leads from a decent imo would cost:)

Really? Is that how you interpret from an "Organizer" at EFES? If you didn't know he was with EFES he puts it in his signature so you will know it. So what other IMO is he speaking for?

And what IMO is selling DM leads for $25? Decent or otherwise?

Back