Has anyone been successful trying to get thier own online fe leads?

"All FE agents know they can print off their own cards & mail them out to a list on their own & possibly do it for a few dollars cheaper per lead. But, none of us do that because it's WAY easier to just pay our IMO $500 a week for 20 leads in our inbox."

He wasn't talking about equita specifically.. you bought them up lol

"All FE agents know they can print off their own cards & mail them out to a list on their own & possibly do it for a few dollars cheaper per lead. But, none of us do that because it's WAY easier to just pay our IMO $500 a week for 20 leads in our inbox."

He wasn't talking about equita specifically.. you bought them up lol

No, he brought them up. His IMO is EFES. So I asked if EFES was charging $25 per dm lead.

We were able to generate FE leads on FB for around $18 with a predictable flow of leads. Some ad sets were in the $13-$15 range, but lead flow is much lighter.

This small sample of an ad set was displayed on mobile only for $13 cost per lead (yes, seniors are on mobile devices filling out forms):

burial-fb-ad.jpg

I'm sure we could get it down even more if we put more time into testing ad copy, images, landing pages etc.

So yes under $25 lead cost is doable.

We were able to generate FE leads on FB for around $18 with a predictable flow of leads. Some ad sets were in the $13-$15 range, but lead flow is much lighter.

This small sample of an ad set was displayed on mobile only for $13 cost per lead (yes, seniors are on mobile devices filling out forms):

burial-fb-ad.jpg

I'm sure we could get it down even more if we put more time into testing ad copy, images, landing pages etc.

So yes under $25 lead cost is doable.

what was you roi, cost is one thing but what were you able to convert?

Generating leads on FB for $18 means nothing . Just like Dm cards the more precise and honest your ad is the lower your response rate . I've worked cheap(vague) and expensive(people know exactly why they're filling out like Lees leads) Fb leads and there's a vast difference in Quality and conversion . It's similar to Avatar Tm leads and 3 min Human American Tm leads. The trick is finding the middle ground were the quality of the lead is pretty good and the flow of leads is ample.Few if any vendors have figured that out .

what was you roi, cost is one thing but what were you able to convert?

ROI depends on the agent working the leads. How many calls, when they call, what they sell, what they say, field underwriting experience etc. (We're selling these over the phone)

So I'm not sharing our ROI on this because it won't matter to anyone because everyone will get different results. For us it's very profitable, but we have a very dialed in process.

----------

I've worked cheap(vague) and expensive(people know exactly why they're filling out like Lees leads) Fb leads and there's a vast difference in Quality and conversion .

I agree. Reverse engineering Lee's leads is how we started. We used that as our baseline and optimized from there.

I'd be interested in seeing if internet generated leads are 'easier' to sell over the phone or 'easier' to apt set vs DM.

Yes, but expect to spend at least $5,000 to crack the code.

All FE agents know they can print off their own cards & mail them out to a list on their own & possibly do it for a few dollars cheaper per lead. But, none of us do that because it's WAY easier to just pay our IMO $500 a week for 20 leads in our inbox.

For that reason alone I would reccomend you just keep buying them from Lee. Not worth the headache!

Where are you getting 20 dm for $500 - I’d like to talk about this...possibly
Invest

Back