Has anyone ever contracted under Lourie life and health?

BibH

Guru
100+ Post Club
They're out of Columbia sc and going around doing seminars. You're contracted direct with the carriers at street level . They seem to have great support and more importantly they co-op on direct mail if your doing business with them. They offer full releases. I'm tired of dealing with Imo's that just suck overrides and have no skin in the game which 95% of imo's do.

How long have you been contracted with this great IMO? They state full releases IN WRITING?

These people?
About Us - Lourie Life and Health

We’re an independent insurance brokerage offering health insurance for all ages and incomes. We’re here to help you find the coverage that you need, and that you can afford.

Are they competing with you or recruiting you into their agency?

I'm not saying there a great Imo. I could care less about the service they provide. If they give me street level commish and co-op the mail leads thats enough. I won't go with them unless they provide a release letter up front. Plus i'll only contract with 3-4 carriers. I always will have 3 or 4 Imo's with my contracts. i trust no-one on this business. They all sell themselves. The mail leads are thru target leads

I'm not saying there a great Imo. I could care less about the service they provide. If they give me street level commish and co-op the mail leads thats enough. I won't go with them unless they provide a release letter up front. Plus i'll only contract with 3-4 carriers. I always will have 3 or 4 Imo's with my contracts. i trust no-one on this business. They all sell themselves. The mail leads are thru target leads
But they say that you can. >>>"We care. We know the answers. We’re thorough. You can trust us." :yes:

You can do what you want, but I would have a problem contracting through an IMO that seems to be primarily an agency soliciting clients.

I realize some of the IMO's that are promoted on this forum also have inside sales staff but they are primarily a recruiting agency. That is a BIG difference.

My buddy and I were recruited by some outfit in the Carolinas--their pitch was FREE AEP meetings, all they wanted was your contract. We checked them out and there were no names on their site, no information as to how long they were in business etc. Poof.

The cost of entry must be really low and returns really high if you can make an IMO go. Seems like a new one every week.

Back