Florida
Defining a perfect week as:
-At least one appt everyday (M-F)
-No cancellation or rescheduled appts
-no no-shows
-Sale on every appt
-no denials (underwriting)
-no cancelled policies

I know a pitcher throwing a perfect game almost never happens, but what about a salesman selling a perfect week?

-no no-shows
-Sale on every appt
-no cancelled policies

I know a pitcher throwing a perfect game almost never happens, but what about a salesman selling a perfect week?

What you just described is my average week. A perfect week would be 2 sales at every appt. That only happens about 15 weeks out of the year....

The perfect week for me is hitting my goal! I know that's not what you're asking, but I'd probably go crazy trying hit the above referenced goals.

Being that I'm a slum slinger (FE agent) primarily, the week started off rough...$360 in 6 appointments as of Wednesday. Then Thurs and Fri came...close to $7,900...with another $4,000 possible...I'm calling it a win! Best week for me yet.

-no no-shows
-Sale on every appt
-no cancelled policies

In this perfect week you have described you could conceivably end with only five apps. I'd rather end with ten apps and experience some hardship along the way.

The perfect week for me is hitting my goal! I know that's not what you're asking, but I'd probably go crazy trying hit the above referenced goals.

Being that I'm a slum slinger (FE agent) primarily, the week started off rough...$360 in 6 appointments as of Wednesday. Then Thurs and Fri came...close to $7,900...with another $4,000 possible...I'm calling it a win! Best week for me yet.

That's a good week for just about anyone on the life side...nice.

In this perfect week you have described you could conceivably end with only five apps. I'd rather end with ten apps and experience some hardship along the way.

Wow a post from you I actually agree with!

----------

That's a great week. I had no blank days this week. That's what I call a perfect week. Really just being able to do what we do for a living is perfect to me. Loved this job when I started 7 years ago and still love it today!

Back