Has anyone Ever Heard of Barry Fisher?

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
This former MA up line has got to be one of the crookedest that I've ever met!!! Years ago when MA up lines were first starting, I made the mistake of shopping around to find out which company paid the most comp for Secure Horizons business, since they all varied. BF pays only $30/yr renewal for each remaining contract. Compare that to Applied General Agency who pays $25/month for each remaining contract renewal. For this reason, I can never fault AGA.

This former MA up line has got to be one of the crookedest that I've ever met!!! Years ago when MA up lines were first starting, I made the mistake of shopping around to find out which company paid the most comp for Secure Horizons business, since they all varied. BF pays only $30/yr renewal for each remaining contract. Compare that to Applied General Agency who pays $25/month for each remaining contract renewal. For this reason, I can never fault AGA.

I can fault AGA. They never release and by assigning commissions he cheated me out of at least $5,000 in renewals. They are on my short list as FMO's to avoid.

BF specializes in LTC. I recall when he started pushing Secure Horizons but the office really wasn't set up for it. I think that experiment lasted only a short while.

Rick

I can fault AGA. They never release and by assigning commissions he cheated me out of at least $5,000 in renewals. They are on my short list as FMO's to avoid.

BF specializes in LTC. I recall when he started pushing Secure Horizons but the office really wasn't set up for it. I think that experiment lasted only a short while.

Rick

Fair enough, Rick. I may just be lucky with AGA. I just don't understand how BF gets away with paying 1/10 of what AGA pays for "legacy business." before MIPPA, we worked for lump sums. I don't recall seeing a renewal schedule until maybe 2008 or so, and they were only $6-7/month! I really never expected any residuals from pre-2009 business. Most companies are not paying those to me at all. It's just a blessing that AGA has not stiffed me the way that Barry has.

Back