Has anyone ever heard of World Financial Group???????

smithgroup82

Hello everyone, I have recently obtained my license, and was looking to hook with a good marketing company that is contracted with numerous compaines. Some suggested I contact World Financial Group, which not only specializes in insurance but also in securities and mutual funds etc. Anyones Idea could help this Newbie. Thanks so much and God Bless!!!!

Hello everyone, I have recently obtained my license, and was looking to hook with a good marketing company that is contracted with numerous compaines. Some suggested I contact World Financial Group, which not only specializes in insurance but also in securities and mutual funds etc. Anyones Idea could help this Newbie. Thanks so much and God Bless!!!!

WFG is multi level marketing just like primerica. The sepecialize ina producted called variable universal life insurance. In most cases a VUL is not apprpriate for most clients.

So is it good or bad to go with them? Are they the best option if I plan to get involved in trying to help clients that are middle class america move there money into a retirement vehicle? That is there spill so to speak " No family left behind" and there target market is middle income families, who are baby boomers. Does this sound like a valid pursuit?

Are you Asian?

It seems like this company typically recruits and targets Asian for some reason. My wife is from China - her friend approached her and at the conference I would say 90% were Asian agents.

Nothing wrong with that - I just thought it was odd to see.

Overall - nothing impressive unless you want to sell to your friends and family.

Are you Asian?

It seems like this company typically recruits and targets Asian for some reason. My wife is from China - her friend approached her and at the conference I would say 90% were Asian agents.

Nothing wrong with that - I just thought it was odd to see.

Overall - nothing impressive unless you want to sell to your friends and family.

Not good or bad. They are based here in Atlanta. Know many of them. Its really personal opinion but like any MLM to advance you must recruit others. Think of it as Amway meets Edward Jones

LOL no I am not asian. Just a white boy. What would be your advice trying to carry out there mission without the MLM factor etc???????

If you go with them you will receive voluminous training on recruiting, and some training on how to REALLY serve your clients. I'm not flying blind here, I've got personal experience with the company, it's founders, and previous companies they were involved in.

There are much better options if your desire is to serve middle class America, and to help them with their financial affairs. Waddell and Reed, Ameriprise Financial, even New York Life are great choices to help people in middle America.

'What would be your advice trying to carry out there mission without the MLM factor etc???????"

Go as an independent if possible, if not, try a company that is more concerned their representatives sell rather than recruit.

The idea you have is not exclusive to any one company or product. Since your new I would suggest a captive situation first where you can get or pursue an advanced education to meet your objectives... if you are honest about what you're saying. As a independent you can gain the education but it's a tad bit harder to go about. Alot of the REAL career companies offer training.

This is coming from someone who'd rather lose a testicle than go career..again. But I gotta admit, in the right situation with the right trainers you can learn alot.

anyone else that can offer advice

Seems like your mind is made up and you are just looking for something positive to justify your decision.

WFG & Primerica are kissing cousins and have nothing of substance to offer their clients. The product line & sales pitch is designed to benefit the recruiter more so than the producer or the client.

W&R and Ameriprise are only slightly better. They jettison the MLM comp plan but their product line middle of the road.

I can understand and appreciate LGilmore's position on captive vs independent. At the same time, very few have the talent and financial resources to make it starting out independent. The training and support you can get as a captive can mean the difference in success and failure.

I am an advocate of starting as a captive, learning the game, then going independent at a later date. But part of the challenge is to make the right choice about who to align with from the start. WFG is not one I would encourage.

Back