Has Anyone Ever Tried Buying Quotit Leads?

Quotit leads are only sold to one to three people depending on your preference and because there is no interference by greedy affiliates etc. (the whole process is handled by Quotit's system) it would seem to me that these would be the best internet leads period.
I ask this for selfish reasons too because I occasionally get leads in other states like MA etc where I just can't work (nor can anyone else!) and put them up for sale to test it. What is amazing to me is that I hadn't heard of this before as I would have been buying leads from there exclusively as most people know that it is "difficult" to trust lead companies. Quotit isn't a lead company at all and just get a piece of each sale so there is no conflict of interest.
Just curious to hear some other reviews of this service. And no I don't work for Quotit!

Health Insurance
| Florida Public Adjuster

I have bought a few of their leads. Not impressed. Also sold a few. Haven't gotten rich off that either.

I have bought a few of their leads. Not impressed. Also sold a few. Haven't gotten rich off that either.

Did you buy exclusive or shared? If exclusive, had they been contacted by other brokers (as in the person had just been bombarded)?
By my layman knowledge of their system, if I were to turn over a particular state, there would be no way of me getting the lead back and reselling it again (unless I programmed a post to a email or lead capture and then posted the data back to a prepopulated form which I am not sure is possible with Quotit but easy with Norvax) so I would imagine that exclusive would mean as exclusive as possible for internet generated leads. Which of course by the very nature of the term is a paradox.
Most of my exclusive lead buying experience from lead co's has been less then reliable and I wouldn't advise such a course unless you knew that you could trust the vendor which I am suggesting might be plausible with this model.

Shared.

There is no such thing as an exclusive internet lead.

No better or worse than other internet leads. Don't answer, wrong number, just looking for something under $40 per month.

I'd like to buy some of that there health insurance for under $40 but I'm not in Ohio. What can I do?

Confused in California

Dear Confused.

The answer is simple.

Move to Ohio and look up my buddy Chumps.

your pal,

The Doctor

Back