Has anyone Ever Used Precise Leads?

KCundercover

Just curious if anyone on the forum has ever used precise leads?
Also I saw a Mr. McNeal I believe was the best for Facebook leads....does anyone have a current contact email or phone number for him or a recommended Facebook lead producer?

Thanks in advance

Just curious if anyone on the forum has ever used precise leads?
Also I saw a Mr. McNeal I believe was the best for Facebook leads....does anyone have a current contact email or phone number for him or a recommended Facebook lead producer?

Thanks in advance

Lee O'Neal is the Burial Insurance Direct guy. He has the great quality Facebook leads. 954-826- nine two two eight

I see a lot of mixed reviews on Lee's leads. It was mentioned they are "great" in this thread. When I tried them they came in really slow to non existent. Quality was ok at first and then not very good, IMO. I know area is a factor. I have also heard they work great for people.

I don't see him on this forum anymore. Where is he selling them now ?

He wanted a person to take a whole state. I see a lot of FMO's now offering Facebook leads.

Are FMO's now re-selling his leads ?

Last edited:
I see a lot of mixed reviews on Lee's leads. It was mentioned they are "great" in this thread. When I tried them they came in really slow to non existent. Quality was ok at first and then not very good, IMO.

He wanted a person to take a whole state. I see a lot of FMO's now offering Facebook leads.

Are we talking about 2 different Lees?

I see a lot of mixed reviews on Lee's leads. It was mentioned they are "great" in this thread. When I tried them they came in really slow to non existent. Quality was ok at first and then not very good, IMO.

I've never heard anyone that was negative on Lee's leads. There will be times that they come in slow but since you pay per lead that's not too huge of a negative.

He sells them to FexContracting agents. I'm sure he has plenty of other distribution channels too.

Some FMOs might be reselling his. I think most are trying to recreate what he does by copying his web pages.

I've never heard anyone that was negative on Lee's leads. There will be times that they come in slow but since you pay per lead that's not too huge of a negative.

I think I was waiting 2 to 3 weeks at times. Something about one part of the state was affecting another part. I didn't understand, above my head.

"So Rearden...a guy named Lee in Florida was offering this same type of Facebook FE lead for a long time. I used them for several months and they were indeed the best leads I've ever worked. I sold 7 out of 10 in one order. However, about a year ago, the quality absolutely fell off a cliff. In my last batch of 10 leads, I sold zero. Other agents reported experiencing the same massive drop-off in lead quality. He lost so many customers, I'm not sure he's even in the FE lead business at this point....So my question for you is - how are you going to maintain the quality of these leads?"

This was a quote I saw somewhere.

----------

Theres nothing to copy, his landing pages look like they're from the 90's...

I have an untrained eye. I wonder if the FE prospects even notice, lol.

Are you currently on a weekly final expense direct mail lead order?

I think I was waiting 2 to 3 weeks at times. Something about one part of the state was affecting another part. I didn't understand, above my head.

"So Rearden...a guy named Lee in Florida was offering this same type of Facebook FE lead for a long time. I used them for several months and they were indeed the best leads I've ever worked. I sold 7 out of 10 in one order. However, about a year ago, the quality absolutely fell off a cliff. In my last batch of 10 leads, I sold zero. Other agents reported experiencing the same massive drop-off in lead quality. He lost so many customers, I'm not sure he's even in the FE lead business at this point....So my question for you is - how are you going to maintain the quality of these leads?"

This was a quote I saw somewhere.

----------

I have an untrained eye. I wonder if the FE prospects even notice, lol.

I had a very similar experience when I first started off in this business a couple of years ago with Lee's leads. They were amazing for several months, I was closing around 5 out of 10 of his leads for quite some time. My ROI was off the chart too because the AP seemed to be much higher with his leads compared to DM, but then the quality dropped off for some odd reason... I couldn't make any sense of it.

I have to give credit to Lee for his leads. The sales I made off of them fully funded my DM orders without going into any debt when I started out. It just got to a point that it seemed like every lead I received was unreachable, but this didn't begin to happen until maybe 6-8 months later... by that time I was humming along with a standing DM order. Direct Mail is still king in this business for sure! :)

Back