Has anyone Heard of Berwick Insurance Group

CuriousGeor

Expert
SC
Looking to join this group, Berwick Insurance Group. Has anyone heard of them? If so, any feedback? They say they teach you how to find your own Medicare clients. In your opinion, should I go for it, or should I run? :GEEK:

Looking to join this group, Berwick Insurance Group. Has anyone heard of them? If so, any feedback? They say they teach you how to find your own Medicare clients. In your opinion, should I go for it, or should I run? :GEEK:

I can teach you how to find Medicare clients right now.

1) buy a list of names and numbers of people over 65 (super cheap)
2) buy Internet leads (much more $)
3) buy telemarketer leads
4) hire a telemarketer
5) put an ad in the newspaper
6) blast all your friends on Facebook that you now offer med supps
7) make a website.

And there's many more ways. Berwick just wants your $$$$$

Berwick, from what I know of them, is a respected outfit. I've never heard anything bad about them.

That said, Chazm has some good ideas right there that are tried and true.

Why are you posting this in the life insurance section? Could it be possible if you posted it in Medicare section you might have more replies by now?

For Medicare, all you need out of an IMO, are top contracts.

As far as training, there are two great training sites, that can be found on this forum, that will teach you everything you need to know.

Why are you posting this in the life insurance section? Could it be possible if you posted it in Medicare section you might have more replies by now?

Good Point. I am new to this forum did not realize I posted in the wrong place. Thanks ;)

----------

As far as training, there are two great training sites, that can be found on this forum, that will teach you everything you need to know.

What are the name of the 'two great training sites' you spoke of?

What makes a contract a top contract ? Newbie here

Back